main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Snap! Hisss!!!! THE ULTIMATE LIGHTSABER DUEL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Moka, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Moka says, "Hey I have superglue, let's glue his head back on and practice some more with him."

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    (again, I luaghed out loud)

"Great idea." Axia sits Acthar up and holds his head. "Put the glue on."

<.>

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    OK, all glued up. Now put a Band Aid on him and put his saber in his hand.

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia takes out her Official Star Wars episode 2 Attack of the Clones Band Aids and chooses the Wuan Te design and applies in to his neck and puts his saber in his hand and back away.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Talon says, "I will use the force to animate him."

Acthar begins to take a couple of steps forward in a herky jerky sort of way, sort of like a marionette.

Acthar's saber ignites, and he swings it towards Moka...

6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    From deep within the shadows you hear Snap, hisss Snap, hisss Snap, hisss Snap, hisss and 4 red blades hum to life. Out steps a man with long hair, a gotee, a black trechcoat, and sandles. He is also wearing a blindfold. With a double-bladed lightsaber in each hand he flourishes them around his body and leaps to meet all 3 n00bs.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Acthar's mouth opens, and a voice says, "we roxor, you suxors...."

And then the animated Acthar moves towards you, saber slowly swinging to the left and right.

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Aha!!!! so you want to play with the big boys eh?

Moka easily deflects Re-animAchthars attack and moves in to meet Gerson Head on. He swings to attack.

VWOOM! VWOOM!

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia realizes she's running out of lightsaber variations and takes apart her duel saber to have two single blades. One blade she shortens to a third of a meter for parries and quick stabs and launches herself toward the dual-dual duel.

<.>

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    From a distance one would see what appears to be a twirling, glowing walz of doom as eight sabers clash in epic battle. Each sings through the air, trying to find a target, only to be deflected by another.

Moka doubles his efforts on Gerson, then noticing the ReAchtharmator getting a bit too close for comfort, backhands him away.

SWISH! VWOOM!! SLASH!! CRACK! SNAP! VWOOM! PIMPSLAP!!!

11. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Acthar appears before all of you as a blue haze and speaks: "Use the forc. . . WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BODY?!"

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    "Uh, just taking care of it for you."

Moka then charges forward and leaps viciously into the air toward the blue haze. Mid-leap the screen pauses and pans around him, looking like the "Moka:Unleashed"
    action figure.

LEAP! SWISH VWOOM! PAUSE!!

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    acthar, seeing the moka unleashed pose, strikes his "Acthar:Wet himself" action figure pose.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Seeing all the action figure poses Axia strikes a cool, yet sexy over the shoulder look.

This action figure also comes with a display stand. Double bladed lightsaber (that seperates into two) and lightsaber nun-chuks (no idea how that is spelled).

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    We are all full of action aren't we?

Take this Achthar!!! Moka Swings.

VWOOM!! VWOOM!!

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Not to be outdone, Talon strikes a pose with his saber, and with his right hand stretched out with blue lightning coming from his fingertips-

and lo and behold, his goatee has disappeared to form the Talon Unleashed 'ultra rare no goatee variant'!! (comes with a special Talon card for the SW:TCG)

after a moment in this pose, he rushed in, throwing blue lighting at the blue haze of Acthar!

17. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    EDIT: I almost said "You guys are so nerdy its bordering embarrasing for me." But then I decided against it cause then you would probably start hacking me apart with a lightsaber, and as much fun as that may be to read, I really dont want to see Darth Darkstar hacked up in tiny little cauterized pieces... so its a good thing i didnt say anything.

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well forget about saving Acthar's head for you, then!

19. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    ROFLMAO you guys.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia pulls out a communicator. "Scotty beam Darkstar to our location."

"aye lass." Comes over the communicator and Darkstar materializes into the arena.

"OKAY EVERYBODY, lets leave the reanimated guy alone and chop up Darkstar!" Axia leaps into the air with the now Moka-signature move spinning helicopter of death to chop Darkstar into sizzling little bits.

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Moka joins Axia in a second mid-air spinning helicopter of death to advance on darkstar from the opposite direction.

From the audience it appears that he is about to be swallowed up by two multicolored enegy tornado's of total ultimate doom.

A small man in overalls and a beat up cowboy hat yells, "It's a twista, it's a twista! No, no, wait, it's two twista's! It's the twisted sista's!"

And moka promptly fired a saberdart filled with concentrated acid at him causing him to vaporize.

VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!VWOOM!

22. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Not wanting to be left out of the fun that she senses through the force Petra Blakkwing flies into the fray riding on her dark force lightning cloud of death and destruction.....from her flowing black cape she extracts a beautiful silver handled lightsaber embedded with precious stones... SNAP!HISS! (wow that´s very satisfying!!) a shimmering silver blade appears Petra deftly whirls it about her head and somersaults from her force cloud of death and destruction and comes down with an overhand strike to the top of Darkstar´s head..... her evil darkside bonegnawer of death and destruction flies above looking for he oppurtunity to attack while her evil darkside orphan servant of death and destruction who is controls through evil darkside force mind control of death and destruction runs to the fray wielding an E-web shouting ¨Death to the infidels!!! LONG LIVE PETRA BLAKKWING!!!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!¨
    At which point Petra turns with a look of pure annoyance and says....¨Don´t be a friggin´ moron!!! THAT´S NOT WHY WE´RE HERE!!!!¨ her anger becomes to much for her and she force lightnings the small orphan still he is just a twitching mass of steaming flesh and thinks to herself ¨Welp, time to get another orphan.¨
    Petra then turns to the others..... ¨Who´s next?¨ she asks menacingly with her dark side menacing voice of death and destruction.....

death and destruction......

23. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Entering now into the ring (?) is the jaded jedi. No one really knows her name or what she looks like because she wears a hooded cloak that is very, very menacing. She stands perfectly still at the edge of the ring and radiates menacing vibes in all directions.

She is very menacing.

24. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Well since I'm already dead I suppose I can say it now... this is so nerdy its bordering embarrasing for me. For me, the guy who shaved a star into his head and spent $150 on a costume for episode II.... yeah, and by bordering i mean it has jumped WAY past the border, I hang my head in shame, especially at the one called Moka who started this whole debacle of nerdiness and dorkdom. The only shred of dignity I have found in this post is Acthar who ended his life before it even got to begin. God Bless you Acthar, you died an honorable death in my eyes.... to everyone else.. shame, shame on you....

25. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah, we're all nerds and you have a Pikachu icon. I'm afraid the title of nerd is too good for you now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.