main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Snappy Answers to SW Lines Games

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    This is a game that Corran_Horn_ from Puerto Rico posted on the game thread..

Amongst our original games is the "Snappy Answers to SW Lines Games" where somebody posts a SW and another posts a witty/funny/snappy answer to it. . .

Like:
    POSTER 1
    Mace Windu: "This party is over"

Dooku: You see any balloons here, you idiot!!! *mocking* this party is over. . .this party is over. . . Unless I look like a freakin' clown, there was no party you #%#^&$%!!!

Leia: I love you. . .

Solo: You Love me?!? You love me?!? Well guess what your highness, I don't love you. So you better start trying to get with Luke cause Im wait outta your league. So just get some freakin schoolboy or somehin like that...

Another example is:

Princess Leia: General Kenobi. Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars ... now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person. But my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to Alderaan has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Artoo: ::beeps:: (You know he is thinking "You moron there is Yoda left! And your Dad! Not Renaissance Man, Darth Vader. And the blonde boy you are going to kiss in the future. You are such a drama queen sometimes.")

Now on with the game. :)

Luke: If I don't make it back, you're the only hope for the Alliance.
    Princess Leia: Luke, don't talk that way. You have a power I don't understand and could never have.
    Luke: You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And ... my sister has it. Yes. It's you, Leia.
    Princess Leia: I know. Somehow, I've always known.

2. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Luke: If I don't make it back, you're the only hope for the Alliance.
    Princess Leia: Luke, don't talk that way. You have a power I don't understand and could never have.
    Luke: You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And ... my sister has it. Yes. It's you, Leia.
    Princess Leia: I know. Somehow, I've always known.

Luke: You know? You know? What the heck do you mean you know? If you knew why did you kiss me like that on Hoth? You're sick, you may be my sister, but you're a sick and twisted $##)()*&#$

Okay, now my turn

Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me?

3. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me?

Vader: We'll test it on you first then. The animal rights activists told me not to test it on animals, but bounty hunters are ok. ::mocking::
    Is the big bounty hunter afraid of an oversized slug? Hello, I'm the evil one here. See I'm in all black and I can force choke you! Don't you dare talk back to me. It is very easy for me to Carbon Freeze both of you and send you back that way! I am the greatest Jedi ever, you are just a pesky bounty hunter.

(And for the funny answer:
    Vader: Do you accept credit cards? ::hands him the credit card with himself on it:: You work for Jabba right? Does he still operate those fixed podraces?)

Jar Jar Binks: Gungans have grand army. That's why you no liking us meesa thinks.

4. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Jar Jar Binks: Gungans have grand army. That's why you no liking us meesa thinks.

Padme: "No, we don't like you cause you're stupid, clumsy, and annoying. Not to mention the "stereotype" thing. Oh, and guess what? Nobody else like's you either...even Jedi"

okay, my turn...

Han: "Could you tell luke? Is that who you could tell?"

5. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Han: "Could you tell luke? Is that who you could tell?"

Leia: Why yes I can! At least he doesn't have a hissyfit when he's jealous! And guess what, you are jealous over me being close to my brother! I have enough going on in my life. As it is my life is like a really bad, cheesy talk show! My Dad is Darth Vader, I kissed my brother, my home planet exploded, and I wore a skimpy bikini for a slug! I don't need you being a jerk on top of that! So grow up or shut up!

Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.
    Princess Leia: I take it back.

6. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.
    Princess Leia: I take it back.

Han: "Too late, there's no backsies, and...oh look, here comes an asteroid. I guess you got your wis...." BOOM!!

C3PO: "I'm afraid our furry little companion has gone and done something rather rash."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.