main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Snarky comments you would make in battle

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Isn't that a violation of international law? Doesn't the French government (or provisional government, if applicable) have to make a case before the UN Security Council before US intervention?

2. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Keep Calm and watch me put my foot up your Arse!

3. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Absolutely not.

4. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Welcome to Stalingrad! Now you will die in your own frozen hell.

5. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    The miracle of prozac, folks.

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    [​IMG]

"That's what I call a close encounter."

7. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Yippee Ka Ay Yay Mother*******

8. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    My sword is bigger than your sword.

jp-30 likes this.
  9. KINGKONG83

KINGKONG83 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 22, 2004
    Ok,in that case:p (just wanted to point out people dont act like Rambo in actual combat,or if they do they tend to get dead rather fast,you know because some people actually have this misconception.)

"Yippie kay ey Motherf***er"

Does it have to be aliens?

10. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    "Then bring me my brown pants as well!"

11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Welcome to Earf!

CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  12. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Actually Will Smith pronounces it "earth" quite clearly in Independence Day.

13. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    He also says, "Oh, hell no" in I, Robot. The internet has turned him into a racist caricature.

14. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    What if I was not neither flying a airplane nor shooting a machine gun turret which can be found on an airplane which are both airplane things so, but was doing something else like shooting aliens with a shot gun. This is discriminatory to not consider the other ways of fighting aliens and i find it very disrespectful to tell you the truth. all of ways to shoot aliens should be considered allowed to let people talk about them. or even stabbing which is another way to kill aliens what if, you stabbed them with a sword. Or a spear or chopped them with a ax. And what if I throwed at them a grenade how about that. what if i was in a battle with people that was'nt aliens like what if i had a really good line for fighting terrorist and i wanted to share with everybody but now i can't because the thread is always limited to talk about alien attack snark talk. This is not inclusive in the way social talk of the JCC should be and I blame JoyTheseWarts and other aministrators who do not make people behave in a way to make all people feel welcome to say whatever dumb thing is on their mind at that moment which is the most important part of a social message board like JCC. if I cannot say a thought that is in my head i am being oppressed and that is why you see all so many people going to facebook and tweeter to make the new social media there way of talking which is killing this forums i tell you now. How are we to going to survive without people talking thats what I want to know.

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    All those talking about hugging the ground, or losing the snarkiness when the hot lead starts flying, I cannot help thinking about James Bond, because he waits until the **** is over, then recovers enough to straighten his tie, and make a comment, rather than the Schwarzenegger / Will Smith / etc., method of dropping lines whilst in the midst of the actual battle.

I'm trying to think if I ever said anything nice or loaded, before, during, or after a judo fight.

In my experience, the mind works less fast in times of high excitement, the older you are.

I can recall, age 11, off beach in Yugoslavia, having encountered with another young swimmer, what I would later learn was an undercurrent, and realising I was out of my depth as it were, with my last vestiges of composure and air, conversationally saying, "So, I understand you have a life-saving certificate. Fancy using it to save me?"

We both made it. She sensibly abandoned my choob and went for help.

16. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

"Just you go ahead and try to probe me, you amorphous xenomorph."

[face_plain]

"I didn't say stop."

Sarge likes this.
  17. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    "i hope this doesnt give me ptsd"

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    "I really wish I'd have taken that beezel thread seriously so that I'd have a snarky comment prepared for this situation."

19. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Welcome to Earth where we have six billion people ready to kick *** to wherever you came from Alien Scum.

Juliet316 likes this.