Colum, OH SNEAK PREVIEW IN COLUMBUS!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jsp2000, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsp2000 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, everyone, here's an FYI. You may or may not know I work at Qfm96. I just found out that next weekend (May 5 and 6) Qfm96 (96.3fm) is going to be giving away tickets to a preview screening of Attack of the Clones here in Columbus.

I don't have a lot of info about the preview right now. I know it will be sometime after the 12th and before the 16th...in other words, this isn't WAY before the movie is released, but you could get to see it a couple of days early. It hasn't been established what theater this preview will be at. I will let everyone know more details as soon as I can get them.

Lucasfilm is being very strict about this thing. I'm not even sure if employees are going to be given passes or not. Lucasfilm is providing us Star Wars trivia questions to ask callers, and you have to answer the question correctly to win.

What sucks about this _for me_ is I'll be out of town next weekend for work (my other, MAIN job). So I won't be here to see how it goes. But just keep in mind this week that it's happening next weekend on 96.3FM. Usually contests happen anytime between 10am and 12mid on Saturdays and 12pm and Midnight on Sundays.

Good Luck! I'll let you guys know if I AM ABLE to score some extra passes for myself and friends.
  2. Darth_Stevious Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the heads up! I am not a regular listener to QFM96 so I would have never known about this contest otherwise.
  3. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you much for the heads up jsp! I'll be sure to listen.
  4. Luukeskywalker Chosen One

star 4
    Cool, I listen to Wags and Elliot every morning heading into work. So, I can't wait to listen tomorrow now. The only thing is that I am going to be in Indy next weekend for the celebration, so I won't be around for the contest. Oh, well. But it still is cool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.