Omaha, NE Sneak Previews!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    The sneak preview figs can be found at your local K-Mart!! I have personally found them at two here in Omaha!!
  2. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay... Mr. I've Got the New Stuff!

I read your post about the figures at 9:00 p.m. last night and RAN out the door to K-Mart. No luck, the shelves were wiped. :(

Congrats! I'm looking for one of the clone troopers. Those will be all that I'm collecting, all variations.

Do you think these will be limited production or are they going to over produce the stuff like TPM?

Talk with you later!

Kurt
  3. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    I would hope there will be enough made to cover demand, but you never know. Though I do remember a glut of EP 1 sneak preview STAP's out there. I know the TRU in Council Bluffs said they havent even recieved them yet and that their next truck didnt arrive till Friday. So some places may not even have them yet. I'll keep my eyes open and let you all know if I find anymore.
  4. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe you guys could exchange "gotta have it" lists, and when browsing for goodies, if you see something on someone else's list, you buy it, on the understanding that so-and-so will reimburse you when you deliver whatever to them?
  5. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good point Racer!

I think we should start an online bounty hunt list for collectors. That way, we could all share the resources and get what we want.

Do stores such as K-Mart, Target, etc. still hold product for 24 hours? If so, we could HOLD the found items, post them here, and the interested individual could go get 'em.
  6. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mark,

<jedi mind trick> You will sell me the clone trooper action figure </jedi mind trick>

:)

Kurt
  7. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm getting mine for next to nothing. Well, for $2 & change (postage). They should be here any day now. Ha ha ha
  8. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay... Okay...

I'll make a deal with ONE of you guys. Trade me a Clone Trooper (MIB) for the life-size R2-D2 Pepsi cooler shell. The first one to respond gets the cooler ...I need it out of my garage anyway!

I'm beggin ya...

KG
  9. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Does it include the dome top?
  10. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes. It's clear plastic, which the customer would reach into to get the Pepsi product.
  11. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    So then all its missing is the cooler itself?
  12. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have an extra R3-T7 I'll trade ya.
  13. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm only interested in the clone trooper for now. My guess is that will be the only figure I'll be collecting. All variations.

Thanks
  14. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I happen to have an extra clone trooper, mip.....
  15. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I happen to have an R2 in my garage... I live in mid-town (around 60th & Lafayette).

Plus... I've been drinking bourbon since about 11:00 in celebration of St. Patty's Day. :p

When would you like to trade?
  16. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, you live near craigrr, Im off tomorrow....
  17. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going to bed... G'night. Please let me know if one of you two want the cooler shell. It's pretty dusty, but in good shape.

YOu know how to reach me...

Kurt
  18. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    My Preview figures arrived today! Man, do they rock! For some reason, I really like the R3-T7 figure. I don't know why. Maybe it's the clear dome... Anyhoo, the only problem I have is it's tough to get Zam Wesell to hold her rifle.
  19. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.