main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Sneak Previews!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    The sneak preview figs can be found at your local K-Mart!! I have personally found them at two here in Omaha!!

2. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    Okay... Mr. I've Got the New Stuff!

I read your post about the figures at 9:00 p.m. last night and RAN out the door to K-Mart. No luck, the shelves were wiped. :(

Congrats! I'm looking for one of the clone troopers. Those will be all that I'm collecting, all variations.

Do you think these will be limited production or are they going to over produce the stuff like TPM?

Talk with you later!

Kurt

3. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I would hope there will be enough made to cover demand, but you never know. Though I do remember a glut of EP 1 sneak preview STAP's out there. I know the TRU in Council Bluffs said they havent even recieved them yet and that their next truck didnt arrive till Friday. So some places may not even have them yet. I'll keep my eyes open and let you all know if I find anymore.

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Maybe you guys could exchange "gotta have it" lists, and when browsing for goodies, if you see something on someone else's list, you buy it, on the understanding that so-and-so will reimburse you when you deliver whatever to them?

5. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    Good point Racer!

I think we should start an online bounty hunt list for collectors. That way, we could all share the resources and get what we want.

Do stores such as K-Mart, Target, etc. still hold product for 24 hours? If so, we could HOLD the found items, post them here, and the interested individual could go get 'em.

6. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    Mark,

<jedi mind trick> You will sell me the clone trooper action figure </jedi mind trick>

:)

Kurt

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'm getting mine for next to nothing. Well, for $2 & change (postage). They should be here any day now. Ha ha ha

8. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    Okay... Okay...

I'll make a deal with ONE of you guys. Trade me a Clone Trooper (MIB) for the life-size R2-D2 Pepsi cooler shell. The first one to respond gets the cooler ...I need it out of my garage anyway!

I'm beggin ya...

KG

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Does it include the dome top?

10. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    Yes. It's clear plastic, which the customer would reach into to get the Pepsi product.

11. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    So then all its missing is the cooler itself?

12. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    I'll have an extra R3-T7 I'll trade ya.

13. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm only interested in the clone trooper for now. My guess is that will be the only figure I'll be collecting. All variations.

Thanks

14. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well I happen to have an extra clone trooper, mip.....

15. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    Well, I happen to have an R2 in my garage... I live in mid-town (around 60th & Lafayette).

Plus... I've been drinking bourbon since about 11:00 in celebration of St. Patty's Day. :p

When would you like to trade?

16. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Wow, you live near craigrr, Im off tomorrow....

17. TK-507

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm going to bed... G'night. Please let me know if one of you two want the cooler shell. It's pretty dusty, but in good shape.

YOu know how to reach me...

Kurt

18. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    My Preview figures arrived today! Man, do they rock! For some reason, I really like the R3-T7 figure. I don't know why. Maybe it's the clear dome... Anyhoo, the only problem I have is it's tough to get Zam Wesell to hold her rifle.

19. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Kurt...I pm'd you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.