main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Snokescreen: The Official Supreme Leader Snoke Fanclub (Spoilers inside)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Dandelo, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supreme Leader Snoke

Supreme Leader Snoke Jedi Knight

Jan 11, 2016

I see you heard of his "girl issues". Don't worry, hes just a shy boy. Once I finish his training, all the girls will drop dead for him. Literally.

Deliveranze likes this.
  2. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Skywalker isn't with me now, and I've dropped the droid off somewhere that I'm not telling...

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

Deliveranze likes this.
  3. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015

Oh, I believe. He is just as handsome as his grandfather in 2005 uhm, I mean 52 years before him. By the way, how would you finish his training? Your last apprentice told me you made him buy you Dunkin Donuts as a "special intern"

Dark Ferus likes this.
  4. Supreme Leader Snoke

Jan 11, 2016

Well I need to help him learn his multiplication tables first of all. Then after Ill teach him some Basic then maybe some Huttesse to get him in tune with his grandfather's roots. Once he's old enough, he can go out on his own to fetch me some Dunkin or run errands for me. I'm too damn old and my feet hurt after a while of walking, so its always nice to have the younger generations help me out. :)

Deliveranze likes this.
  5. Supreme Leader Snoke

Jan 11, 2016

Won't you help a poor old man? By the way, tell Kylo's dad to stop calling him, we dont have long distance calling. He can come during visiting hours otherwise he needs to stay away.

Deliveranze likes this.
  6. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    What a true father figure you are. ^:)^ More than his real father. That guy was running him through, a backstabber, and broke Kylo with a pierce to the heart. Don't forget about teaching the boy the mechanics of podracing. His grandfather was quite the racer. Also, weird enough, he's technically older than his grandmother. Yikes. [face_whistling]

7. Supreme Leader Snoke

Jan 11, 2016
    Haha yeah....backstabbing... Anyways, podracing is way too loud. Im hard of hearing but I can still hear those stupid things buzzing around in my head. I think it would be a bad influence on Kylo touching those things once hes old enough to drive.

Deliveranze likes this.
  8. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    Nonsense. If his little 9 year old granddaddy can do it, a 30 year old man child can do it too. Well, maybe. Then again I dared his grandfather to "take the high ground" on Mustafar. He um....still hasn't forgave me for that...

9. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    A question: What sort of philosophical outlook, ideology and goals do we want to see Snoke have?

Some thoughts:

1. Snoke, and the Knights of Ren in general, are essentially Force Fascists. They do not care for personal power or revenge, but are Imperial ideologues who use the Force in service to the Empire. Snoke is a true believer in the Empire, and merely views the Force as a tool. As such, he is not exclusively devoted to the dark side, hence his appreciation for Kylo's blending both light and dark.

2. Snoke is a philosopher, believing in a more nuanced approach to the Force than Jedi or Sith. While perhaps viewing the dark side as the unrestrained aspect of the Force or some such, he is drawn to the concept of balance between both light and dark. As such, he will offer a much more persuasive philosophical compromise for our future heroes, perhaps taking the view of many fans that both the Jedi and Sith are too extreme.

3. Snoke is entirely a darksider, perhaps an ancient Sith Lord or even predating the Sith, evil to the core and with no concept of compromise or balance. An incarnation of the dark side; perhaps the other side of the coin from Palpatine, who was narcissistic, and self-aggrandising, instead being a nihilist, perpetuating only destruction and entropy like the Rhandites or Darth Nihilus from Legends... or perhaps being a deific, power-mad solipsist like Ruin or Daiman.

Deliveranze likes this.
  10. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

Tough. I like all these ideas but the one thing that is a MUST is he had to have activity during the Rise of the Empire somehow. darklordoftech had a cool idea about him and Yoda having a past. It would be interesting if Snoke had any run ins with characters from the previous two trilogies.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ah, good another movie name taken!

That's to off the list. :p

12. The battle of MAW station

The battle of MAW station Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2013
    And the true identity of supreme leader Snoke is...................

LAMA SU, the prime minister of Kamino!!!

Check out Snoke's neckwear, just like Lama SU. Who else would be involved with the clone army Kylo Ren referenced. Would not be surprised if Lama Su was Darth Plagues all along.

This is the place to discuss and admire our newest puppet master of the galaxy!!

will he become a more awesome, charismatic leader than Emperor Palpatine/Lord Sidious?

"we shall see...we shall see" [/quote]

13. The battle of MAW station

Sep 24, 2013
    Changing the release date of episode VIII may be Snoke related.....

The theory starts on the premise that Snoke was not going to be Darth Plagues in the first script for episode VIII. But due to popular demand from fans that Snoke should be Plagues is what may have prompted the re write of the script. So, in theory, a decision to change the identity of an important character this late in the game would presumably take more time

14. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    saw this and LOLed

[​IMG]

15. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Dandelo

I wish to join The Supreme Leader's fanclub. :D

Dandelo likes this.
  16. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    Welcome Davak24 :D

I shall add you to the roster :D

do you have a favourite Snoke quote or scene? :D

Davak24 likes this.
  17. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    "We shall see....we shall see."

Dandelo likes this.
  18. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    haha I love that quote

I use it a lot in real life to people :p

Davak24 likes this.
  19. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Lol!

I thought the CGI was great for Snoke, btw.

Dandelo likes this.
  20. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    *stumbles in coughing* I think I just went through a snokescreen!

Dandelo likes this.
  21. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
  22. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Dandelo likes this.
  23. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    so there has been more theories on who Snoke could possibly be

the below is a video explaining who Snoke could possibly be

but please be aware the details below contain details of the New Star Wars book

Star Wars: Aftermath Life Debt by Chuck Wending

watch below at own risk

so what do you guys think?

please remember to use spoiler tags if responding to this post :)

24. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    That's intersting, and plausible.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  25. The battle of MAW station

Sep 24, 2013
    [/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]
    8ncredible
    [/QUOTE]
    Looks like cloning may be behind the creation of Snoke after all. Mabey all the scars and deformities were not wounds from previous battles, but the effect of a defective clone that was suppose to resemble emperor Palpatine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.