main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Snow White and the Seven Dwarves- Updated

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by queen_doughnut_yum, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queen_doughnut_yum

queen_doughnut_yum Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    This is the second part to this fan fic which I posted about a month ago. I'm not sure if anyone will remember it. Oh well...enjoy!

2. queen_doughnut_yum

queen_doughnut_yum Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    Part Two

Leia reached the bottom of the stairs. She was now in a second living room with velvety carpet.
    ?So what did you want to talk to me about sweetheart?? Han said understandingly.
    ?I?m not pregnant. Umm?you should sit down?it?ll take a while to explain,? Leia said cunningly.
    She sauntered over to a small wooden table. On it was a metal tray and perched on that was a glittering crystal jug with what looked like gin in it. There was also two crystal short glasses. Leia picked up the jug delicately and poured to glasses of gin. Han was sitting on an arm chair with his back to Leia oblivious to what she was doing. Out of one of her silk pockets she retrieved a small, plastic tube which was filled with small white powdery tablets. She clicked open the lid and dropped two of the tablets into one of the glasses of gin. She had made these tablets herself. Anyone who takes them will do anything she wants.
    Leia quickly went over to Han and gave him the gin which the tablets had been dropped in.
    ?Oh no, you didn?t steal anymore eyeliner from that shop did you? I told you, just because you?re prettier than anyone else, you still have to pay full retail price,? Han explained sighing.
    ?I didn?t steal anything! Well?not to my memory anyway?? Leia trailed off, ?The reason I wanted to talk to you was?well? I am actually not the prettiest woman in the galaxy anymore, I have not been for 4 years!? Leia sobbed.
    Han rolled his eyes, ?So what you?re pretty to me.?
    ?Oh what do you know, you?re a guy!? she cried even harder.
    ?Where are you getting all this from?? Han asked.
    ?It?s been lying to me for 4 years! I was always told as a child not to trust glass in frames. Now I?m just?just...NORMAL!? Leia sobbed even harder.
    ?Oh come here£,? Han sympathised. He wrapped his arms around her, his drink still in his hand. As Leia sobbed into his arms, Han took a quick swig of his gin. All of a sudden he felt a horrible thumping pain inside his head, strangely as though he?d been hit by a brick! Leia was listening carefully. Han was choking and seating. Leia gave an evil smile. Her plan was working. She looked deeply into his eyes and said, ?Han are you okay??
    ?I?m fine,? Han replied, his face turning purple. ?What did you put in this drink?? he asked.
    ?Nothing apart from gin, duh!? she said obviously.
    ?I think it?s past its sell by date,? said Han, rasping.
    Leia simply shook her head.
    Then Han?s eyes rolled, his head shook. Leia stepped away. His drink smashed on the floor and he thumped down with it. Han lay there unconscious. Leia was smiling. She knelt down next to him and started gently tapping his face.
    ?Han!? she said sharply, ?Wake up!?
    ?What? What?? he sat up suddenly, confused.
    ?Hug me,? Leia said. She was testing if the tablets had worked. They had.
    Han reached out his warm arms and gave her a tight hug.
    ?Act like Luke Skywalker,? Leia said happily.
    Like Leia had predicted Han drunkenly got up and started jumping around pretending to hold a light saver. He was pretending to duel with someone and then suddenly he went backwards and screamed, ?You cut off my arm! You meany!? Han slumped back down onto the chair.
    ?You stay there, I?ll get you a strong coffee,? Leia said.
    She returned with a steaming mug of black coffee.
    ?There you go, this?ll sober you up,? Leia said handing the drink to him.
    Han grabbed it off her like a child and, although it was piping hot, gulped the whole lot down.
    ?Right stay there and I?ll come get you in the morning,? Leia said as if speaking to a five year old. She walked up the stairs, across the room and down the hallway to her room. Han had already fallen asleep again on the chair, snoring loudly.

Meanwhile?

Down in the basement of the tower block, seven strange people lived. There was a big bed of straw and on the long headboard were the names:
    Yoda
    Darth Vador
    Obi Wan
    Luke Skywalker
    Chewee
    Darth Maul
    C3PO
    Snoring away, the seven people, each on their part of the bed were dreaming of great things. They were all under a warm quilt and had their heads plopped on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.