main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Snow

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by SithLord1968, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    It was a pretty snowstorm while it lasted. No snow sticking on the roads, only on the trees and grass. I'm glad it changed over to rain; I heard the places that aren't going to change over are going to get at least 10".

2. TashaYar

TashaYar Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2004
    I love snow, but it's FREEZING! I was out tonight and having a little trouble walking around, it's so icy. Have you noticed that it always seems to snow in this area in mid-March?

3. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I had to drive though huge flakes in the morning but it wasn't too bad. The trees looked so pretty in my area for a while. :) I have to say, I am done with winter though. I had already started thinking about spring, saw robins in my back yard, watched the geese flying north, was happy to see my hyacynths coming up.

Course having just been at the flower show might have something to do with it too. ;) Anyone ever go?

4. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I am heading to the shore this weekend - just to try to pretend that summer is coming.

5. SithLord1968

Dec 8, 2000
    I went to the flower show once. When I was "courting" my wife-to-be about 15 years ago. A little too crowded for something that's supposed to be "serene"......

6. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    i knew someone who grew "flowers" in a fishtank in their closet.

7. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Well it was a lot worse when it was at the old convention center. ;) If you pick your times it's not too bad. I finally got to go through the Consititution center. I thought the show was pretty good.

8. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    More on it's way. Ugh.
    Get those gloves, boots and shovels ready for tomorrow.
    (At least I get some extra use outa my Darth Maul boots. :) )

Have fun.

9. SithLord1968

Dec 8, 2000
    The snow has stopped here in Blue Bell(915am).... the streets were only wet, but there's alot of wet snow on the trees..... I bet there's going to be some downed wires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.