NYC, NY SNOW!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by cyranodb, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Sam has inspired me to never own an automobile.
  2. mikadojedi Force Ghost

star 4
  3. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    Sam has inspired me to never own an automobile.

OMG this stuff was funny!!

So my cousin came over... we went and got a new battery...

Nothing.

Then my Uncle and other cousin came over with starting fluid... disconnected some hoses... started a fire in my car (i swear it was a nice fire too) and magically.. 5 minutes later...

IT WORKED!

Apparently, there was a wad of ice in the fuel line. The fire helped melt it LOL.

Sam's car lives again!
  4. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay Sam, glad your car is back among the living for now.

Here are some photos I took a few minutes ago after I finished shoveling

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0014.JPG]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0015A.jpg]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0008.JPG]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0013.JPG]

Here is the link to the rest of my photos from today

John
  5. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    LMAO John! Those are great! Will and I are off to central park to play in the snow. We're bringing a lightsaber with us and making a Snow-da :D
  6. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Here are some more I just took LOL

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0016%20A.jpg]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0017A.jpg]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/johngarzillo/hoth2005/websize/100_0019%20A.jpg]

If my ATAT and Millenium Falcon werent burried in my basement those would be out there as well.
  7. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice Pictures, makes me want to watch The Empire Strikes Back and makes me think of Hoth. :)
  8. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
  9. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh heavens!

My friend Ron put his tauntaun outside in the snow a few years ago. Very funny pictures.
  10. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    my goodness...you've taken them out of the original packaging!! Actually looks like fun...Don't have any of my old toys anymore :(
  11. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Kris, I love the video of Luke and the AT-AT.
  12. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    I couldn't help it Mike, they were calling out to me... "Open us, play with us... take funny pictures of us in the snow" LOL It was so much fun :) They are toys after all :D
    Thanks Jo LOL :cool:
  13. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    :) It looks like you guys were having fun in the snow with the toys.
  15. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Snowstorm Pictures
    No Hoth toys :( The first few pictures are from last year, where the ones labeled January are this year. Enjoy!
  16. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    They are making us go to school tomorrow!

Darn!

I must get to sleep. I gotta get up early. *sigh*
  17. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    LMFAO, those ESB re-enactments are hilarious!

Speaking of re-enactments, that should be an event someday. Like the guys who do them for the Civil War. Everyone can dress up like Hoth troopers and run across Central Park scaring the straights. :p
  18. Saberwielder315 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya I think I'd watch the shining on a snowy day over ESB. Jack being all crazy makes you warm and tingly inside. Hoth just makes you really cold. "HERES JOHNNY!"
  19. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay my car died again!

I tried to start it this morning and nada.

So i got pissed off at it in a fit of rage.. threw my cell phone... got outta the car.. slammed some doors...

Go inside and look on the internet for a cab company number as i have no phone book.

Nada.

Walked back to my car to see if it would start again...

nada.

But SO CONVEIENTLY a cab comes rolling by.. i call the company and tell them to hold the cab and took a cab to school and was 10 minutes late. Its nice having my cousin go to college with me -- he drove me home.

They are gonna tow my car tonight/tomorrow and fix it up again. Hopefully the ol' girl will be alive on wednesday.

After screaming at my dad on the phone for 5 minutes this morning about my unreliable piece of <TOS VIOLATION> he said we can "discuss" getting a loan to get me a new car.

"discuss" usually means no. LOL

Stay tuned for the next episode of...

AS SAM'S CAR DIES!

20. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sam let me know when the funeral for the car is
  21. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't be so hard on the old POS....she's been a bit beat up..especially right before you got to EFF.
  22. ThePariah Jedi Master

star 4
    *clickies Will&Kris's photos*

*stares*

Have. Died. Laughing. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  23. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, the fender bender going to EFF was nothing as that was my second one. But she is abused in general cause I made her drive to and from Binghamton back in 02' and then to and from Virginia back in June 04', plus I've driven to and from Jersey ATLEAST... 15 times. And to and from Nyack twice. And i usually speed....

Ok so i ALWAYS speed... (No tickets yet! Woot!)

Did I mention she has 107,000 miles on her? Whatever you can think of minus the Engine, Caddy, and Tranny... I've replaced on her.

*sigh* Hopefully my aunts mechanic can bring her back from the cold dead.
  24. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    Anu LOL Will and I were getting plenty of stares from the 'normals'. When we put the ATAT on a giant rock, some kids sledding nearby were like "Holy cow, loot at THAT thing! What the heck IS that!?" I blame the parents LOL
    Moriah, glad the pictures could cheer you up during your computer problems :)
    Sam, your car sucks! Hopefully you can get a loan for a new car.
  25. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    That's some heavy road mileage. might be that it's the old girls time. Mine's still kicking though. 31 years old and she might not look so great but she's still got it where it counts. ;) 'Bout time I took her in for a good face lift but I have to save the scratch for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.