main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Snowsuits~ Some Humor, Vignette, L/H, During TESB

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Title: Snowsuits
    Author: Me
    Summary: Han and Leia have a chat after Luke's rescue.
    Disclaimer: Not Mine!

"Thanks.... for saving Luke," Leia said gratefully as she stared into Han's dark devilish eyes. As they watched Luke's limp body bounce in the tank of miracle bacta, Han smiled at the Princess.

"It was nothing, your highnessness," he replied. "Except smelling tauntaun guts all night and getting it in my suit." Leia's mouth cracked a grin, which Han noticed and she quickly looked at Luke, a bit furious.

"Which reminds me. I knew a shower... a hot shower," Han said, trying to get her attention again. "But then again, I doubt the smell will ever come out.

Leia's brown eyes twinkled and she turned to Han.

"Han, when are you going?"

"As soon as the Falcon is ready, me and Chewie be out of your silky hair, Princess."

"I have a name you know," Leia said annoyed by Han's little pet name for her.

He was quiet and turned his gaze to Luke who was breathing bubbles, clad in swim trunks.

He then approached Leia and looked down at her as she looked up, uncomfortable. He held her by the arms.

She looked disgusted and tried to escape his gasp of her. She wrinkled her nose.

"Let me go, Flyboy."

"C'mon, I'm not that bad," he told her.

"No, but I can't say that about the stench in your jacket."

2. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    This was cute, although I'm not sure Han would voice that comment about Luke out loud to Leia. He might think it, but he'd never go that low to verbalize it, even with the caveat that he wouldn't hope Luke would die.

Still, those two bounce back and forth between gentle ribbing, sarcasm, and something more that neither one fully acknowledges.

Overall, nice job!

3. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    [face_laugh] Nice one! =D=

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    "C'mon, I'm not that bad," he told her.

"No, but I can't say that about the stench in your jacket."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Better luck after your shower, Solo!

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    You got most of Han and Leia's banter down to a T, however I felt that Han would never say such a comment about Luke. Both Han and Leia were concerned about Luke's health at the time. Other than that though it was a fantastic job!=D=

6. LittleMissNightsaber

May 2, 2009
    I was going to edit it out, but I forgot it when a certain little distract like a brother in my room messing with my stuff. When I got back on I set on posting the story.

Don't worry anymore. I'm going to replace it something not so low. :)

Edit Done! [face_good_luck]

7. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    [face_love][face_laugh][face_love][face_laugh]

Sometimes all you need to describe the awesomeness of a fanfic is a bunch of smiley faces!:p

8. LittleMissNightsaber

May 2, 2009
    You got that right!

NSaber@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.