Edmonton So, are we doing ''Games Night'' again on Monday January 13th???

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spottcat211 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lookin forward to tonight :)... Will be there at 6:00PM or earlier (hopin to get the parents out the door at 5:15PM but I'm pretty sure that'll never happen.
  2. Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, it's 99% official. I will be moving to Edmonton sooner rather than later.

As it turns out, the local college (in Grande Prairie) will not be able to offer me all of the advanced mathematics courses that I'll need for next year to continue in my Education degree. What that means for my wife and me is that we'll be shipping out to Edmonton a full year earlier than we had originally planned.

Which also means that I'll be able to come to these outings and game nights as early as this spring...and I'd set up a Star Wars role-playing group (likely drawn from interested Edmontooine-ites) shortly upon my arrival. No previous experience will be necessary--I'll teach anyone who is interested (I'm going to be a teacher, after all).

In some ways, this makes me incredibly excited!

Have fun tonight!
  3. fingthething Force Ghost

star 4
    Well thats cool Tohrgan_Fex, I can't wait to get into the StarWars RPG.

But anyways,

The apartments ready for you guys! I just moved my other couch on the other side of the coffee table so now we can seet a few more ;) Also, i've set up Star Wars Trivial Pursuit at the kitchen table, so the first few who are out won't be bored.

Seeya in a few hours! :)
  4. JawaGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I'm heading out. See you all soon!

JawaGirl :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.