main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So, are you going to watch the trailer?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by NorCalBirdz, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm going to watch it... How much of a difference a few days make... ;)

Anyway, everyone says it's great, and honestly I think it would be far too hard to avoid it since it's going to be all over the place in a few days...

In short, I don't care if I'm spoiled, just give it to me!

2. muymaul

muymaul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 1999
    The way I look at it, this will be the last SW movie trailer ever. There is no way that I will miss it, even if it spoils some things about the movie.

3. 1obi-wan-kenobi

1obi-wan-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    Im watching it tonight ther is no way to miss it. George would not put in many spoilers if any.

4. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    I think I've decided to cave in and watch it...I post on other forums and I'm bound to be spoiled about the trailer. I'd rather be spoiled by the trailer than by people who saw the trailer. Plus I don't want to miss all of the great discussions we have on here. That's half the fun of waiting for the movie.

5. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
    The way I look at it, this will be the last SW movie trailer ever. There is no way that I will miss it, even if it spoils some things about the movie.
    good call.

and yeah it would suck to miss out on all the hype with everyone here....

6. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    As I said before... unless you are absoltely dead set on not seeing the trailer, I'd highly reccomend watching it. Yes, it might give away a couple things that might be a surprise, but most everything in there has already been covered in theory on Hyperspace at one point or another. It's just too good to not watch it. If ever there has been a doubt in your mind that this movie is going to kick some serious ass, this will remove those doubts almost instantly.

The trailer is just THAT GOOD.

:D

7. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I just saw it (not that I ever planned not to) but at a horrible quality. A pity I first saw it with a quality this bad you could hardly see anything. I still got shivers going down my back. It was amazing.

8. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Which version did you see? There's a much better version out there than the Peru version right now... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.