main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA So bored, bored, totally bored... Oh gosh, can I go home yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Please post here is you are bored and tired at work, and have nothing else to do.

I will start: This sucks. Want to go home. Thanks goodness Reno 9-1-1 is on tonight. Something to look forward to. Gosh, I am bored.

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm tired and my nose is runny. I wanna go home SO BAD!!

3. chibiangi

chibiangi Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm totally bored too. I have been screwing around way too much today. I get off in about 15 minutes. I am going to go to the other unit and steal some diet pepsi from our party before I go home too because I want something to drink on the way home.

JR: Use a damn sick day already.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    man I'm BOOORRREDDDD. Got plenty of work to do, it's just boring work.

You can waste a sick day for when you are actually sick :p
    especially if you're already at work when you realize you're ill.

5. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    if you made it till 12, you should have gone home anyway. Then, it is not a sick day. It is going home sick. But heck, J-R likely has 14 accumulated sick days any how.

Glad we are all bored. At least, we are consistent.

6. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Try 112 sick days accumulated.
    I have sooooooooo much stuff to do at work though. I'm not bored, I'm just feeling lousy (I feel good about something else though ;))

7. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Gosh, I've been home for a while now.

8. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Today I learned about Egos at work. People have big ones and they cry like babies when you hurt their egos. I stopped working at around 4pm today. I just haven't looked at the boards. I still have 30 minutes before I can go though. So that means 30 minutes of looking at Star Wars webpages.

9. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I was home all day but even that gets boring. You can only read so many books before your eyes start to hurt...

10. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    I live off Corporate Leftovers where I work. Every time some execs have a catered lunch for a meeting, the give us common folk the stuff they don't eat. Where's my catered lunch? Does that mean I'm an ingrate?

I think I just gave Jay some new material.

11. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    SBW,
    Youre not going to get me to "bite" at that one....

12. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    SBW I do the same thing at work. It is the best thing. Today I only got leftover cookies, but that was better than nothing.

13. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I was bored and tired at work, but afterwards went to the beauty salon and met Dean Cain's cousin. The Superman of TV (not as good as Reeve though). :)

14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I always feel revived after a hair cut. It must have something to do with someone else washing my hair. I'm sure there's something in that but I don't know what it is. Dean Cain is a definite hottie. I only watched Lois and Clark for a short while, not enough time. It would be a close tie between Chris Reeve, Dean Cain, and Tom Welling. All are very good looking but I am sort of old school (or just old) and have admired Chris for many years. Of course if you compare Margot Kidder (she's crazy) and Terri Hatcher, man! Superman could have done so much better than Margot Kidder.

My day has just started and I'm sleepy.

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Today is going to be a good day because the first meeting that I was going to have has been cancelled!!! Also I have this project where the deadline got extended!!! But this does mean that I will have extra time on my hands which means that I will probably get bored and want to go home.

16. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    tomorrow my group does it once a week tradition of walking to Glendale In-N-Out. That makes me happy. One # 1 please, Animal Style.

Today: I hope to make some money!

17. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Yes, Margot Kidder was a little nuts, but she DID wear pink underwear ;)

18. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I hate meetings. I avoid them like the plague. That's one reason I never want to promote.

That is one of my most favorite lines from that movie.

19. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I have found a new mission here at work! Today they announced a contest to design the company holiday card. Now, I know what I can do when I'm bored. The prize is $500 from the Sony Store. I'm going to win this. Any ideas?

20. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Do you have to work in SONY product some how? 'Cause I see a Baby Geniuses theme! :p

21. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I always feel revived after a hair cut. It must have something to do with someone else washing my hair.

I love being waited on. My hair stylist shampoos my hair with hot water. It's like a head massage. I love it.

Dean Cain is a definite hottie.

His cousin looked just like him in the face. He was a bit out of shape though, but I could definetly tell they were related. :)

Yes, Margot Kidder was a little nuts, but she DID wear pink underwear

And Superman ALWAYS knows the proper color. ... :p

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Well, I'm home now, watching "Leave It To Beaver". It used to make me laugh when he said "pink" about three minutes after she walked away from the lead planter.

23. CPPJedi

CPPJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Um... I'm on vacation :D

24. Danamel99

Danamel99 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    First off, it's 8:35 and I'm still freakin at work. I haven't gotten off in daylight in I don't know how long. If I say I'm getting off early, it means 7:30ish. It wouldn't be soooooo bad if I had a short commute...ugh. I'm so ungodly bored. I've been here for over 12 hours and I just want to go home. I love my job and I love the people more, but today blew chunks. Must go home NOW!

On a second note, I see Teri Hatcher all the time these days. She's one of the stars of the new show I'm on, Desperate Housewives. So weird that you guys mentioned her me thinks. She's alright. Not too nutty I guess. I don't really know her personally, only in passing.

Oh and my first real crush was on Christopher Reeves in his Superman role. When I was little I would day dream about being Supergirl and us having Superkids...okay, now I've freaked everyone out....

25. Tikei-Fore-Tu-Wan

Tikei-Fore-Tu-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    I find it funny that people are talking about Margot Kidder in one thread and mentioning Froot Loops in another... shouldn't they be in the same thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.