main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA So bored, bored, totally bored... Oh gosh, can I go home yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chibiangi

chibiangi Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Hahaha! My work week is over today!

Unless I come in on Saturday OT :D

2. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I have noticed the last seven or eight days, there has been nothing posted of any excitement or interest, with the exception of Luis getting married.

I am bored at work, but surely, someone has something interesting to say? If I cared, I would post that Ralph Finnes will play the role of "He who shall not be mentioned" in the next HP film. But then of couse, I don't care. Everything is so boring....

SO, anyone have ANYTHING good to say? So bored... is it Next Thursday yet?

Here is the article I don't really care about, but kind of neat. Ho Hum

3. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I have something good to say.

I'll be back in L.A. hanging with you fine people as of next Friday. [face_love]

Not that exciting, I know, but hey, it's good...I think.

4. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Yay. NP and Elensara will be back soon.

Yeah.. it's the end of summer blahs.
    I'm thinking of going to Japan soon.. there have been some things happening in my life lately. Not that I don't want to share with you guys, but I wanna make sure I'm not fooling you guys..or myself for that matter first before I say anything.

I've never been to Japan before.. or off this continent (besides Hawaii, which doesn't really count).

5. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    We're looking forward to having our buddies from the mid-West back. Luis' news is big. I know what JR's is but I won't say. I think all of us who care knew that Ralph Fiennes is going to play Voldemort in Goblet. We also know that J.K. Rowling is pregnant with her third child.

I'm not bored because I'm home watching cartoons. I love cartoons. Any one out there (besides me) watch "Fillmore"? My new favorite cartoon is Justice League Unlimited. Love that Superman! Any one also hear that Jim Cavizel (sorry about the spelling) wants to play Superman in the upcoming potential movie? I think Tom Welling would be great in the role but I'd hate for the Superman curse to fall on anyone, especially Tom.

6. Tikei-Fore-Tu-Wan

Tikei-Fore-Tu-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    IF I can come up with a way to stuff a 250 pound man into a suitcase and survive 14 hours, can I go with you when you go to Nippon? I'd live there if I could...

It could very well be that nothing interesting is happening because most folks have already taken their vacations and the drudgery of everyday life will rule until The holiday season rolls around at the end of October?

7. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Who's going to Japan?

8. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Pay attention Jay. JR posted that he may be going later this year. Better get a passport set up!

Is everyone else glad it's FINALLY Friday?

9. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Ralph Finnes?! But...he was supposed to be Lupin (I saw a website & stuff where they were campaining), and now he's freakin Voldemort?! Wow.

10. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Well, they got that other guy for Lupin who I thought was very good. I think Ralph will be great as Voldemort.

11. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    anyway, this is the thread on being bored at work, not about HP. (even though I Hasketted my own thread)
    So, I am here, kind of warm, tired, bored and a slight headache.

So did anyone have an exciting weekend?

"mmmmm, butter! 500 degree melted butter. Makes everything, BETTER" Anonymous.

12. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Exciting weekend? If you call coming to work on Saturday and spending all weekend looking for my passport exciting, then yeah.

Butter is good..

13. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I don't want to go to work today!!!!!!!!!!!! :_|

I would rather be elsewhere drenched in butter.

14. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    I wonder if I can take my Healthy Choice, Flavor Adventure, and drench it in 500 degree butter?
    It would still be healthy, right?

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    It would be because the 500 degrees would burn the calories right off. I would love to know about your flavor adventure.

16. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    Healthy Choice (TM)
    Flavor Adventures
    Chicken Tuscany
    Chicken Breast with Linguine Pasta and Vegetables.

340 Calories 90 Calories from Fat
    Total Fat 9 g
    Total Carbohydrates 39g
    Protient 24 g
    Vitamin A 15%,
    Calcium 6 %
    Iron 10%

Diet Exchange: 2 1/2 Starch, 2 Lean Meat, 1 Vegetable.

Gosh, I wish it came with hot, melted Butter... hmmmmm... It would make it so much better.

17. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    My day's been fine lately. I can't complain. It got better after I was able to purchase my Skywalker wine. I had been checking the site every 15 minutes from 6 am on.

18. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Oh, to be 21 and buy Skywalker wine. *sigh*

:p

Seriously, DH, that is awesome. I rememeber once before they were selling them and they sold out really fast; it's good you were able to get one.

19. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    I just ordered my two bottles! Yippeeee!

20. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Well, today's another day and I have a really boring class this afternoon. Time for an afternoon nap! At least I get to leave the class early to go home.

21. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Today we are celebrating my boss's birthday and infront of me on my desk right now are these items: 2 dozen assorted variety of Krispy Kremes [face_hypnotized] , 1 package of Oreo cookies, 1 box of Graham Crackers, 2 packages of Peanut M&Ms, 2 packages of Chex Mix, 1 box of Baklava, and 1 box of Chocolate Almond something or others.

I am going to be sick. [face_sick]

22. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey Skyryder, I dare you to put some butter on a Krispy Kreme doughnut and eat it.

23. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Skyryder, I would have to waddle out of that office if all that stuff was piled in front of me. Man! I'd pay to see you eat a Krispy Kreme drenched in butter. I don't understand how the whole butter conversation got started except I know it's D-B's fault.

24. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    therotically, it is J-R's fault. Should we send D-H the piece of paper guys?

25. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Should I be afraid? I am home and relaxing now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.