Hi guys. I got evacuated from my home at about 10:30 this morning. I'm currently sitting at school and going to be staying with some coworkers tonight. So far most of the fires down here are still at 0% containment, so all we really can do is wait and pray for the winds to stop. If you guys need anything board-wise, Please contact Yvette. I'll be off and on but not for long.