main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So count Dooku is the toughest of them all

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by MaserPatsatsa, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    When Dooku cuts off Anakin's arm, he gives a loud grunt and then is Force pushed very hard.

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Christopher Lee is too old to scream. The best he could get out would be a small fart.

3. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Dooku is tough, but Anakin is tougher. Dooku lit Anakin up with Force lightening and cut off his sword arm at the elbow and Anakin didn't make a sound. Dooku owned Anakin and Anakin still got up and kicked his ass.

4. DarthJuggalo

DarthJuggalo Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2005
    Watch AotC again. When Anakin gets hit by Dooku's lightining he yells in pain. When Dooku cuts his arm off, he makes very little noise if nothing at all but he is rendered unconcious.

Which brings up my question.

Is he knocked unconcious by the "Force Push", or is it from the pain/shock of losing an arm?

5. Darth_BamBam

Darth_BamBam Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Here you go - lightsabers are so hot they kill the nerves before they have a chance to register the pain.

I thought it was interesting that Vader made more "ouch" when Luke cut off his fake arm then when Dooku cut off his real one. And I cannot stand hearing Mace howl. I keep thinking "come on Sam, be a MAN!!" I know if I was ever struck by the Sith Lords lighning then thrown many hundreds of yards out a window with said lightning, diving towards my death, I wouldn't be whining.

6. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Oh, I think you would!

7. darth254

darth254 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    Anakin fainted so fast though after his arm was chopped off...it's hard to say if he would or would not have made a sound.

8. Darth_BamBam

Darth_BamBam Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Which kind of goes back to how tough Dooku was. There you had Anakin passed out because his arm was cut off, and Obi-Wan (my most disappointing moment in all the films) doing I don't know what because of a couple little flesh wounds...

And you caught me Yoshi, I would probably have been crying like a baby! :_|

:)

9. Ani_Lover

Ani_Lover Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2005
    If you had two lightsabers crossed at YOUR neck would you dare to move OR make a sound?
    Dooku was shocked speechless. By the time he could even register that his hands were gone he was already about to lose his head.

Anakin is the toughest.

10. AAMD11

AAMD11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Dooku is teh man, he is in my opinion the best swordsman!

11. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I think the look on his face he had when he lost his hands said plenty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.