main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends So Damn Lucky - L/M, mush, short-story, pre-wedding fun.. Part 4! Fin! Up 03/04!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mayo_durron_666, Jan 29, 2013.

1. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Title: So Damn Lucky
    Author(s): mayo_durron_666 [SITH_MAYO]
    Timeframe: 19ABY
    Characters: Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker
    Genre: Short story, EU, Romance, Mush, Comedy?
    Keywords: Dinner, tension, desire …
    Summary: It’s a few days away from their big wedding, they have public outings to go to and would rather be elsewhere .. doing something else. o_O Will they eventually get to desert?[face_batting]
    Notes: Disclaimer. Just playing with SW toys.

So Damn Lucky

~Part 1~

Her hand kept pressing the lift button.

Had it stopped? Were they supposed to get off? Did it really matter?

She moaned as Luke’s enticing lips nibbled their way down her neck. Every thought was slipping away fast. The strength to push him away had switched to hold him closer.

What was happening to her? Mara Jade could no longer think clearly. And in that moment she began to care less and less about their important appointment. A function? Some kind of dinner? Or was it a ball? She couldn’t even recall what it was anymore.

“Press the button all you want, sweetheart,” Luke whispered into her ear hoarsely, “you’re not going anywhere.”

His harsh voice tickled over her skin, so intimate and seductive, it made her shiver with excitement. He was at the edge of his control. And Mara found it far too exciting.

Unable to resist she captured his mouth with hers. There was nothing sweet about this kiss. It drowned them in passion and touched a primal lust that went soul deep. They tugged at each other’s clothing, desperate for any skin on skin contact, whilst their lips caressed hungrily.

“Don’t tear the dress.” Mara barely managed to plead.

Just as distracted, he replied,
    “.. As long as you don’t rip off any of my shirt’s buttons.”

Growling low in his throat, Luke pressed her against the lift wall and indulged himself. She was so beautiful. With her stunning face flustered, fiery curls of hair in disarray, her tantalizing hourglass-figure in the sexiest ruby coloured dress, the silkiest legs on a woman and emerald eyes meant for falling into.

Even wild, raging to have her in every way imaginable, she accepted him totally. Mindlessly she met his fierce kisses eagerly, giving as good as she got. Tongues dancing. Teeth nipping. Lips greedily caressing.

They were drunk for each other. So ravenous. It was painful to still be fully dressed.

Somehow Mara’s deft fingers had unbuttoned half of his shirt and were stroking his chest. Luke’s mind was a haze of desire. He couldn’t pull himself away if his life depended on it. In that second he was utterly lost in his gorgeous woman. And she was most definitely his.

Catching that thought through their bond, Mara mumbled against his lips sincerely,
    “Always Luke …”

Kissing her senseless, Luke’s commanding hands touched her all over, heating her entire body. He captured both her hands and pinned them to the wall. His usual calm was gone. He wanted to devour her at his own leisure.

Mara gasped as he turned rough. Her pulse pounded with anticipation as she saw his blue eyes swirl a stormier shade of sapphire. His body was solid, radiating heat and nearly crushing hers with his closeness. And still she wanted more. She wanted all of him.

As their kisses grew fiercer an unwanted voice interrupted.

“-Alright .. There we go!”

The lift door hissed opened. And Han, dressed smarter than usual, was knelt by the elevator control panel with a handy tool in his grasp. His jaw nearly hit the floor.

Stood next to him, dressed regally in a striking dark indigo gown, Leia grinned. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing out loud and shook her head.

Out the corner of her eye, Mara caught sight of Solo on his knees and Leia giggling quietly. The passion vanished into absolute embarrassment. Seemed even Jedi could get caught out.

Luke realised at the same time she did. Together they both pulled back, blushing furiously, rearranging their clothing and clearing their suddenly dry throats.

Recovering from shock, Han rose to his full height and smirked,
    “So … you two don’t need starters I assume?”

“I think they’ve had theirs.” Leia tugged at her husband’s arm, “Come on, let’s leave these horny Jedi to tidy themselves up.”

“You two are so lucky we’re not holonet paparazzi.” Han chuckled as he walked away, “Boy they’d get one hell of a show!”

Leaning against the wall, Mara brushed a shaky hand over her hair as she sighed,
    “Well … we almost gave your sister and brother-in-law a show with their dinner.”

Laughing softly, Luke buttoned up his shirt and gave her a saucy grin,
    “We could still escape.”

Mara glanced up from fixing and smoothing out her garment. She smiled back and spoke mischievously,
    “We are good at escaping …”

“And I consider this a dangerous situation,” He whispered hotly, wrapping his arms around her slim waist, drawing her back to his warmth, “I think we should save ourselves.”

Slipping her arms up round his neck, Mara melted against him and moaned in contentment. He was so persuasive sometimes. She was sure he was winning her over more easily every time. Or was she just becoming more susceptible to his charms?

A low whistled disturbed their tender moment.

“Would you like some ice with that, Skywalker? She looks too hot to handle.”

Luke rolled his eyes. And Mara huffed in irritation.

It wasn’t meant to be tonight.

Together they both exited the lift, hand in hand, greeting their friend with the same disappointed tone in unison,
    “Lando, always a pleasure …”

Guess they would have to figure out an escape plan later on in the evening. Both of them could not wait to get the frak out of there. The next few hours were likely to be hell. So close and yet so far.

lys_chan_83 and Gemma like this.
  2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    HEHEHEHE! Naughty Jedi getting caught like that! I quite enjoyed this. [face_love]

If I had Luke, I know I would be caught in every awkward situation imaginable. Lucky Mara

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hot, squeelicious yumness! The interruptions Mara/Luke and me can do without but as for the rest of it, it's just scrumptious like chocolate you can read LOL ^:)^ (Just the timeframe and the fact it's a short story has me [face_dancing] ) [face_love]

4. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    *giggles * More Luke and Mara....no privacy...wait they were going at it in a lift...there goes the privacy..next time plan better you two.

But I guess desire can't be planned. I loved it!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Ha! I want to get those turbolift security holos! Love in an elevator... Love it!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Very nice!

7. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    My poor kids! The galaxy can't just leave them alone. They wasted 10 years already. Of course, now they can't keep their hands from each-other....hands, and some other parts))))[face_love] Loved it!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh this is fabulous! :D I can't begin to tell you how much i loved it. This needs to continue indefinitely.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012

[face_laugh] My favorite part! Can't wait for part 2! :D

EmeraldJediFire and Jade_eyes like this.
  10. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Briannakin: Haha I know right! Mara is very lucky!;)

Jade_eyes: So happy to hear ya enjoyed it!:D Getting back into the mushiness..!

EmeraldJediFire: I agree they really should be more aware of their surroundings!:p But sometimes love/lust gets out of hand.. hehe!

Jedi_Lover: Think everyone in the galaxy would like a look at those elevator security tapes..:)

taramidala: Cheers!

Demendora: Exactly! They can't wait til their wedding, they've waited too long already..

Hazel: Thanks![face_blush] More coming soon...

lukemaraben: Thought that dialogue was appropriate for L/M :p Part 2 coming soon!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Ok... So the temptation continues... [face_devil]

Enjoy!

~

~Part 2~

“We’re in so much trouble.” Luke uttered just below her ear, “I can’t keep my hands off you.”

“I’m not complaining.” She responded with bated breath.

Against her soft skin his enticing lips smiled. He continued exploring, placing several kisses along her neck. He loved how each playful touch made her pulse jump, eyelids flutter and her sweet breath escape shaky with anticipation, drawing attention to that sweet mouth.

Those red glossy lips of hers were the most seductive he’d ever tasted. So warm and delicious those lips could turn fiercely hot within seconds, driving every thought away, swamping him with the savage desire to make her completely his.

Mara was all wild fire. And Luke liked igniting the spark.

“Sh-Shouldn’t we get back ..?” Mara mumbled faintly as his lips pecked up and down, nipping bites, making her tingle with wanting.

“I don’t think so …” He almost growled, “I like having you to myself.”

They had barely managed half an hour of meeting and talking with important diplomats and their associates. But the passion of earlier hadn’t faded. If anything the distraction of the important function had only irritated them and increased their overwhelming wish to be together. Alone.

After several heated glances, Mara had made a pathetic excuse about needing some air and slipped onto a deserted balcony. Taking the chance, Luke had discreetly snuck out, locking the door behind him.

With Luke’s arms firmly wrapped around her waist, Mara leaned back against him. She savoured each tickling kiss he traced from bare shoulder higher along her sensitive skin. As he reached her ear, her head lolled to the side to accommodate his leisurely exploration. He bit her earlobe only to ease the sting with a flick of his talented tongue. She couldn’t help but tremble slightly.

Everything feminine in her responded to his touch, her skin burned, clothing became an irritation and breathing laboured. She wanted to give in so badly. It was always scary to admit she wanted to let him take her over. But Luke was so skilled at driving her out of her mind, loving her with a passion and tenderness she knew no other would be capable of. Luke knew her, what she needed and desperately wanted.

As he bit and soothed her earlobe his clever hands moved to caress and arouse, Mara sighed with pleasure. Oh Skywalker knew how to play her like an instrument. And she loved him for it.

They had to escape soon. Mara couldn’t handle anymore. She was losing the will to stand let alone make damn conversation. Burning up with no pay off was pure torture. And she wanted Luke to herself, to torment sweetly and drive mad with desire.

Lightly her sharp nails scraped his scalp, as her hand lifted to ruffle his golden hair, fingers tugging and massaging, yanking and holding him closer.

“What would it take to get you out of that sexy dress?” His hot breath brushed her flushed cheek.

Flicking him an excited glance over her shoulder, she replied weakly,
    “A lot of persuasion.” His wandering hands, made her eyes flutter shut and mouth open wordlessly. It took a second to recover the ability to think.

“Luke … you’re killing me.”

One hand came up to settle around the nape of her neck, his thumb under her chin, tilting her face upward. For a second he relished the sight. Her expression of total craving, deep resilient love, completely lost in the moment of lust. Gods she was the most beautiful woman.

With his chivalrous nature holding on by a thin thread he lowered his head to hers. His licked across those sensual lips, she gasped and opened instantly, fusing their mouths together in a fiery kiss that had his mind explode and his body tighten.

A jolt of urgent need rushed through them both. They fed at each other’s hot velvet lips, intoxicated with feeling, growing hungrier with each eager kiss.

Taking control Luke spun Mara round, trapping her body against the balcony banister, crushing her to him. Not once did he break contact. His lips devoured whilst his fingers stroked and teased. He had to kiss and touch her senseless. It was vital to brand her with his all-consuming love, to reassure her over and over that she was the one and only.

Out of control, he pressed her back slightly over the banister. Too addicted to their kiss, she distractedly let him. Her flowing dress was backless and the metal bar was freezing against her bare skin. Combined, the coldness of the railing and the fierce heat of Luke’s strong body had Mara shaking anew.

With her fiery tresses fluttering in the breeze, Mara treasured his commanding kiss, angling her head back and circling his neck with her arms.

Despite her moan of protest, his mouth left hers to trail blazing kisses down her throat, neck, collar bone to her heaving chest, reaching the edge of her dress. He practically growled in frustration. Luke wanted to rip the gorgeous garment to pieces. His fiancée was far too clothed for his liking.

A series of knocks broke the magic.

In disappointment Mara sagged against him.

Swearing under his breath, Luke straightened, keeping hold of Mara, shielding her from prying eyes.

Over his shoulder, Luke glared. Behind the glass door Wedge Antilles shrugged at his dark stare. Dressed in a fine dark suit, the rogue grinned back unapologetically then mouthed the words ‘dinner is served’.

“I’m going to kill the next person who interrupts us.” Mara grumbled, her arms still wrapped around Luke’s neck, “I don’t think I can last much longer.”

His teasing fingers traced down her exposed back, as he sighed,
    “I’m beginning to think turning darkside has its possibilities.” He leaned down for another tantalizing kiss and whispered, “I’m so tired of being the good guy.”

Laughing breathlessly, Mara responded between kisses,
    “So am I.” Her fingers curled tighter in his hair, “I’m not hungry for food.”

Just as they were about to get lost in each other again, another collection of bangs and taps disturbed the tender moment.

Looking past Luke’s handsome face, Mara scowled,
    “That’s it. Say goodbye to your friends, Skywalker. Antilles and Horn are dead.”

Casually she removed herself from Luke and stalked across to the door, adjusting her dress and lovely red curls as she did so. Watching her with pride, Luke smirked to himself and for once didn’t try to stop her.

12. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Dark Side SEX!!! Woot! [face_laugh] Very nice!

mayo_durron_666 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    If she doesn't, I will. :p Whee! Mayo, you write some incredible, vaporizing steam-up-the-room mush [face_laugh] [:D] Eagerly awaiting more! [face_love]

mayo_durron_666 likes this.
  14. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    *whistles* that was VERY nice :D

15. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe. These two SERIOUSLY need to get a room. I'm loving this fic.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    And a room where no one follows [face_laugh] [face_mischief]

17. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    They'll get there, they'll get there .. eventually...[face_devil]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Oh... this is so much fun, and if I were Corran and Wedge I'd run far and fast [face_laugh]! Loving it!!!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    This is some seriously hot non-smut smut! Well done! :)

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh my! This is so sexy. :D Those two definitely need to get away from that place and into an isolated room.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  21. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    How did I miss this??? Usually I have a radar for these things. [face_mischief]

Very nice! Poor Luke and Mara. They are either going to kill everyone before the night is over or make a scene no one will ever forget. :eek: I can't wait to see which is which!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Maybe they could get busy sitting at the table) My poor kids!

23. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Are you inspired yet, woman? Get writing! (after asking the OP, of course :D)

24. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    LOL! I can't wait to see what Mayo may have in store for us. [face_mischief]

25. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Glad ya liking... More steamy mush coming soon.. ;)