main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends So Damn Lucky - L/M, mush, short-story, pre-wedding fun.. Part 4! Fin! Up 03/04!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mayo_durron_666, Jan 29, 2013.

1. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Okay here it is..
    Tried pushing it a bit here.. but hopefully it was worth it. ;)
    Enjoy!

~

~Part 3~

Invisible fingers teased and caressed. Every brief touch was an intense distraction. It put her on high alert and made her skin shiver with sensitivity. The need to reach for complete fulfilment grew furiously, till desire was part of every breath.

Her fingers tightened on the cutlery to stop from trembling.

It was driving her insane. Mara couldn’t keep level headed. She’s never experienced such a desperate craving. Distracted beyond belief, she toyed with her food, pushing and prodding it around the plate.

Just breathing steady took a lot of focus. Force help her, she was lost. And a part of her truly didn’t care.

“Not having doubts are you?” A smooth voice filtered through the heated haze.

To Mara’s left, Lando sat smirking over his glass of brandy as he added, “You’ve been skewing and un-skewing that poor steak for a while. Anyone would think you’re nervous. In fact, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you have the jitters. Not getting cold feet now are we, Miss Jade?”

Far from it, Mara silently laughed.

She was burning up like a star. The silky fabric of the dress brushed her over-sensitive skin and her long wavy hair kept ticking her exposed neck, shoulders and back. Add the subtle enticing Force-traces of Luke’s sinful imagination and she was on fire.

Flicking a few curls over her shoulder, Mara sent Calrissian a confident grin,
    “I think your womanly intuition needs repairs … ‘cause you’re way off flyboy.”

“Really?” Lando chuckled quietly, “How so?”

Forking a piece of food, Mara replied simply,
    “I have no intention of running. I -”

There it was again. His touch.

Unseen caresses tingled along her bare shoulder, dipping inwards over her collar bone and then plunging further to the skin beneath the garment. Every alluring brush against her was warm, invisible and silently commanding. She couldn’t think. All senses spiralled out of control. Pleasure rippled through her. And Mara had to bite her lip hard.

She wasn’t going to make a scene. But she couldn’t endure this sweet torture any more. Everything in her longed to grab Skywalker and run. Sweet Force help her, he was pressing all the right buttons. And she had to hand it to him he was very skilled at pushing her off balance.

It was thrilling to think she was being tempted this way, surrounded by officials at a public place, and yet in reality she was not actually being touched at all. It was an illusion. One she didn’t want to wake from.

“Mara? Are you unwell?”

“Never better.” She muttered to Calrissian.

At the same time she sent Luke a disapproving message through their bond. Knock it off, farmboy. I can handle anything you throw at me. So quit it.

Absentmindedly putting down her knife and fork, Mara squirmed slightly as she reached across for her wine. She had half a mind to put the cool glass against her forehead to bring down her temperature. Instead she forced herself to take several controlled sips. None of which quenched the real thirst.

Strokes started at her feet, where few knew she was ticklish, slipping up her ankles, moving ever higher along her legs. The hidden caresses felt hot, moist, as if they were hungry lips kissing and tasting erotically.

Mara’s face flushed.

She cleared her throat, shifted her slender legs under the table and tried to appear interested in Lando’s conversation.

The alcohol did nothing to help. It took all her strength not to fidget. And all her self-taught discipline not to clench her teeth on the rim of her glass.

Frustration bordered on mindless lust, so near and yet so far, restless and starving for more. As the elusive lips kept climbing past her knees daringly, Mara swallowed back an encouraging moan.

Groaning inwardly Mara finished the drink and clutched the stem of the glass firmly. Her fingers tensed as the teasing touches explored at leisure, going ever higher and higher.

Luke ... She warned. Or was she begging? She hardly knew.

Beside her, Luke chatted and ate casually, seemingly unaffected. Damn the man, he was using Force-tricks to drive her crazy. She could barely sit still with wanting him. It was not fair.

Well two could play at this game.

Trying her hardest to ignore his clever ministrations, Mara focused on her own devious touches.

She started off small, imagined toying with his earlobe between her lips, nibbling with invisible teeth, pecking down his neck and slowly caressing down his muscular chest. The touches were small to begin with and then turned wickedly bold, playing with his body and his senses as he had hers. At the same time, she indicated to a waiter for a top up and made easy conversation with the Solos a couple chairs down.

Halfway through a discussion, Luke blushed faintly.

To his credit he managed to keep talking. Though a secret grin slipped onto his mouth and he tugged at the neckline of his shirt. It appeared he wasn’t immune to her charms or his own medicine. And that made Mara smirk triumphantly.

All of a sudden Luke turned his full attention to her. At first she felt his gaze on her. Hot and possessive. Then she’d turned, only to fall into his enchanting stare, despite her best efforts to appear indifferent.

Those gorgeous blue eyes struck her like blaster fire, stunning her to absolute stillness, waiting for something.

Under the table his hand slipped onto her thigh.

The very real contact almost made her jump.

His palm burned and branded through the layer of her dress. And still it wasn’t enough. She wanted, needed, skin on skin. And by the flames leaping to life in his eyes, it was what he yearned for too.

His deft hand stroked up and down as he leaned in to whisper huskily,
    “Be sure you want to play this game, Jade. I intend to win.”

Cunningly he planted a kiss just below her ear, teeth scrapping and lips soothing. Under his hot mouth her pulse stammered into a sudden racing beat. Mara shivered unable to help her body’s reaction.

Pretending to laugh at a private joke, she responded slyly,
    “Don’t get cocky, Skywalker.” Tilting her head closer, she whispered saucily, “Remember I play for keeps. I never lose. Even Jedi Masters are at risk.”

“Is that so?” His eyes swirled a darker blue as he added under his breath, “I have a strong feeling the tables will turn many times but in the end it will be you pleading and succumbing. I hear these sorcerous Jedi can be very persuasive.”

“Irritatingly persistent more like.”

“As long as it pays off.”

Heads inclined, inches apart, totally absorbed in each other, Luke and Mara grinned. Secret smiles only for them. It was painful to be this near and yet not close enough.

Pressing a lingering kiss to his jaw, Mara murmured against his skin helplessly,
    “I wish you’d stop baiting me this way ...”

“I can’t help myself, sweetheart.” His low voice uttered earnestly, “You look good enough to eat.”

She looked up at him and saw the blatant desire. Tenderness merged with the heat, till neither one could be split from the other. Sweet lords he was a handsome man, looking at her so intently as if he might try to take an actual bite out of her.

His compelling eyes held her captive. And she didn’t fight it.

Luke made her feel whole. He gazed at her as if she were the only person alive, vital to him and wanted above all others. If only they were alone.

Just as they inched closer, with their breaths mingling, lips barely a hair’s-width away, someone clinked a spoon insistently against a champagne glass and cleared their throat loudly.

Reluctantly, Mara and Luke pulled back to see Mon Mothma stood opposite smiling knowingly,
    “I would like to propose a toast … to new beginnings. Both for the Republic and the Empire. And nothing seems to fit this occasion better than to wish a certain couple a very happy future to come. To Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker, may your union bring you great joy.”

Raising their drinks to the couple everyone cheered their agreement.

We have to escape. Luke mused over their bond. Before we make a scene.

Slipping her hand into his, fingers entwining, Mara smiled at him over her wine glass. Just imagine the holonews … They think it’s scandalous enough that I’m marrying you.

They can think it’s scandalous. Luke chuckled softly in her mind. I find it very exciting.

Arching one eyebrow at him, Mara snorted. I noticed.

I can’t wait to get you alone. Skywalker’s seductive thoughts made her blush.

Only two more courses to go. Then a dance. And finally … escape?

This evening was pure torture.

Both Luke and Mara couldn’t wait any longer. Minutes were turning into hours, stretching the longing till it burned and clawed at their self-control. Any chance or excuse to get out of this situation was going to be exploited.

Soon. Mara thought quietly.

Very soon. Luke promised.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Okay, that was beyond delicious. Absolutely. Without an iota of doubt. [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [:D] !!!!

3. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Yameee:p!!! What a naughty kids) Hehe!
    If only you knew, Lando):D

mayo_durron_666 likes this.
  4. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Super, super sexy! Very well done!

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I enjoyed that immensely!! :D. Bad bad Farmboy!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    'whistles" Is it hot in here or is it just me? Oh its not...hmmm

Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    HA! I was just waiting for Leia to jump up and say, "Knock it off you two...there are other Force-sensitives in the room!" Then she grabs Han and drags him down the hall and into a storage closet.

Very hot! =D=

8. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    yeah I was waiting for someone to interrupt them..I was like does no one see anyting

9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe. Naughty Farmboy! Those two are going to end up in another situation before the night is over and I can't wait to see it happen.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Makes two of us [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

11. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Luke made her feel whole. He gazed at her as if she were the only person alive, vital to him and wanted above all others. If only they were alone.

[face_love]

I'm hoping a room only for two is in their future! [face_devil]

mayo_durron_666 and Jade_eyes like this.
  12. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Jade_eyes: :p Thanks! Glad ya think so!

Demendora: Haha! Lando is thankfully clueless hehe!

taramidala: Cheers!:D

Hazel: Farmboys are the ones you have to look out for ..;)

EmeraldJediFire:[face_laugh] Hotness was what I was aiming for ... Thanks for clicking!

Jedi_Lover: Lol, there's still time for Leia or other Force-sensitive people to cut in and tell them off for turning up the heat..[face_batting]

Briannakin: Gotta love devilish Luke! And yes.. they certainly will get into trouble soon..[face_devil]

ginchy: I'll see what kind of room L/M can get at short notice lol [face_mischief]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Okay.. here it is.. the end..
    Comments welcome..
    Enjoy!;)

~

~Part 4~

It was getting silly now.

They were starting to keep score.

How many times could they keep tempting each other?

Surrounded by hundreds of diplomats and important rulers, they continued to tease and entice with subtle touches, sneaky kisses and invisible strokes. Distraction was fast becoming a pass time.

“You are truly gorgeous in that dress.” Luke whispered against her cheek, secretly wishing he could rip the damn garment to shreds.

Dancing in harmony, wrapped in his sure arms, Mara gazed up at his handsome face and bit her lip as she responded in kind,
    “You don’t scrub up so bad yourself.”

Grinning a winning smile, Luke stared down at her beauty. Those emerald jewels for eyes were clouded with barely contained desire. That dreamy expression of hers had him envisioning too many sinful scenarios. And her fair skin was tinted red from an uncharacteristic blush. He enjoyed tilting her normal cool off balance. And he felt smugly happy that he was the only man able to do so.

Knowing his thoughts, Mara shook her head and chuckled,
    “Don’t let it go to your head, Skywalker.”

Swaying her around the floor with precision, he retorted in a hushed tone,
    “You look like you’re about to faint, Jade. I think my powers of persuasion are succeeding. Care to deny it?”

Staring up at him, torn between being defiant and submissive, she opened her mouth to argue. Then he touched her again, both physically and through the Force. All the will to speak vanished in an instant.

The hand at her waist slipped round to smooth up her bare back, tingling and warming her skin. At the front just above her dress, along the collar bone, unseen lips mouthed their affections over her heaving chest and up the line of her throat to the corner of her mouth. An answering shudder rippled through her. She could have sworn she tasted him on her tongue, rich, masculine, fiery, as if he were really kissing her. The strange sensation had her panting for control.

It was intoxicating. She couldn’t stop herself from becoming breathless. Every cell cried out for release. Mara could hardly stand without support. And he knew it.

Their potent lust had tested her well-honed discipline beyond its limits. The passion was growing to breaking point and Mara was sure she’d be consumed by its heat.

Leaning into him more, gripping his shoulders a little desperately, Mara bit out,
    “I am going to make you suffer for this, Luke, mark my words.”

Smirking unapologetically, he answered saucily,
    “If that’s a challenge … I accept.”

Resting her head on his shoulder, she sighed unsteadily,
    “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“You’ve no idea.” Luke twirled her around and drew her back flushed against him, “To have the mighty Mara Jade as putty in my capable hands is a dream come true.”

Un-amused Mara scowled. Those brilliantly green eyes flashed fire. And Luke laughed.

His charming chuckle weakened her resolve to remain irritated. Seeing him so relaxed and happy had her heart clenching with adoration. He was so gorgeous, smirking like a mischievous boy up to trouble, with ocean blue eyes that shimmered warmly and perfect dimples to match.

“I know we haven’t discussed it properly yet … but …” Mara stared up at him, tenderness in her eyes, “I am seriously considering adding your surname to mine … What do you think?”

Gracefully turning them around the ballroom, Luke’s bright eyes looked down at her, aglow with doting heat. He never thought he would ever be so lucky.

This woman was more than he could have ever imagined, fiercely loyal, challenging, with a will of iron, a mind of riddles and a body to die for. She fought foes without so much as blinking. Yet when it came to private issues, like a name change, she gazed up at him with an air of concern and real vulnerability.

He saw two sides to Mara, the cool hardness and the secret fragility. And he was head over heels for both.

“I think …” Luke crushed her to him, passion over-ruling his head, “.. ‘Mara Jade Skywalker’ has a nice ring to it!”

Overjoyed with his sincere excitement, Mara laughed,
    “I’m glad you think so, Farmboy. I’m looking forward to using it. ‘Mrs Skywalker’ sounds so … powerful.”

“My ‘Mrs Skywalker’ is very powerful, sweetheart.”

As those words escaped him, Mara’s elusive Force touch brushed over his chest and torso. It caused his pulse to skip. He longed to enjoy her completely, with no disruptions or audience.

Not long now, he mused.

As her caresses explored, dipping lower, trailing invisible feather light kisses, Luke groaned, totally spellbound with desire. He could think of no one else. Beautiful, so sexy, he saw only Mara, the rest of the world faded into nothingness. She was all that mattered.

“I suppose I’ve got to be powerful to keep up with you and your antics.” She spoke affectionately, “Just think of all the trouble we’ll get into now.”

“Oh we’re in trouble, Mara.” He uttered softly, coaxingly, his hot breath tickling her cheek, “I’m so crazy for you … I’m not sure I can control myself any longer.”

“Well you’ll have to -”

His lips descended on hers and took swift possession. Lust shot through his veins, alive, pulsing. It didn’t matter where they were or who with. His strong arms pressed her to him tightly. Moulding them together, he kissed her senseless, his bold embrace unbreakable.

He devoured her mouth, breathing her in, forcing her to open for his invasion, kissing her again and again. With their mouths locked, Luke’s teeth gently nipped at her bottom lip, when she gasped, he soothed the pinch with a flick of his tongue and a sweet suckle of his enticing lips.

Her responsive sigh was taken into his mouth as the fiery kiss grew in intensity.

Mara was lost in him. Luke was her drug. So addictive. Restlessly she moved against him, mad with wanting and needing his loving touch. She couldn’t have pulled away if the universe depended on it.

Stunned by his impulsive kiss, Mara could do nothing but melt into him. She moaned into his demanding lips. Stars, he was utterly delicious.

Unable to drag herself away, lured by his devilishly tantalizing kisses, Mara circled her arms around his neck and welcomed the heat. It washed away the last of her control. A roaring began in her ears. And her heart thumped harder with the thrill of letting go.

“Coruscant calling Skywalker! Jade! Hello? … Seriously you two ..!” Han Solo’s distinctive voice flowed into their moment.

Calmly, as if not hearing the interruption at all, Luke reluctantly ended their kiss. His lips lingered on hers a second, withdrawing ever so slowly, memorizing the softness of her lush mouth, the taste of her lipstick and her shaky breath.

He rested his forehead on hers. Utterly engrossed, they gazed at one another, their eyes shining, slightly glazed.

They stood perfectly still.

When had the music stopped? How long had the floor been almost completely empty? And when had they stopped dancing? Neither Luke nor Mara remembered. And, if they were honest, they didn’t care.

Luke smiled. And Mara’s heart fluttered. That joyfully grin of his stole all her good sense with its roguish charm and promise of paradise.

“You guys better escape soon …” Han chuckled, “I don’t want to have to bail you outta jail for indecent exposure. That would be pricey. Even I’m not that rich.”

Finally acknowledging his presence, Luke turned to his brother-in-law and smirked,
    “Han, always full of wise words …”

“And don’t forget my talent for getting you out of trouble.” Han winked at Mara, “A party trick I can now hand over to you Jade, as a full time vacancy. I’ve done my time.”

Still enfolded in Luke’s grasp, Mara smiled,
    “Thank you Solo, you’re too kind.”

In the background the band was packing up and the guests were chatting noisily in their small groups. Some glanced their way. Others were too drunk and preoccupied by their conversations to give them any notice.

“Would you two go find a room already?” Leia laughed as she approached them. Her dark hair was coiled and pinned up into a bun, with her stunning indigo dress shimmering under the lights and flowing like liquid around her legs as she moved gracefully. When she reached Han’s side, she gave Luke and Mara a half-hearted scowl, “You two have been projecting such heated feelings and thoughts all evening - do you have any idea how many times I contemplated throwing my cold champagne over you both?”

Hardly intimidated, Mara snorted,
    “Uncomfortable this evening were we?”

“Very.” Giving Han a sly grin, Leia looked up at her husband and said shamelessly, “Want to help me out of this dress flyboy?”

Wearing a huge grin, he answered,
    “I thought you’d never ask.”

As the Solos practically ran for the door, Luke tugged Mara towards another exit. They walked briskly, anticipation growing like a blazing fire within them, uncontrollable and burning.

Hot kisses began in the corridor. Moans of sheer pleasure echoed loudly up the lift. Distracting caresses grew insistent in the speeder heading home. Buttons rolled in all directions along the floor of their apartment hallway. Shoes were carelessly tossed around the living room. And finally tears of fabric sounded from the bedroom, happily mingled with breathy sighs of enjoyment and soft laughter full of love.

Needless to say their clothes didn’t survive the night. In their opinion they were lucky they’d lasted that long.

~

Fin.

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    HA! Love it! =D= I was waiting for Han to say, "Get a room!", but it was Leia. She wanted them to go so she could sneak out with her scoundrel.

Very nice!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Very lovely ending!

16. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    [face_devil] Very nice ending. Too bad we can't read more (elsewhere). [face_batting]

Gemma and mayo_durron_666 like this.
  17. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    What a wonderful ending *sighs*

18. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    It was hothothot!I wish there were some expended version to read. Lol:p

mayo_durron_666 likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mayo, LOL first on the Solos, the -- heat was catching [face_dancing] Yay! ;) But as for the L/M wrap-up, squee! worth the wait, very much!!!!! But I will miss this delicious, edible treat! :) :D [:D] [:D] !!

Demendora and mayo_durron_666 like this.
  20. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Fantastic! I'm repeating myself, but - again - very sexy. Love that it was Leia who told them to get a room. :)

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    NO! Don't end it! This needs to go on forever. [face_batting]

I love this fic. Excellent job Mayo! =D= [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Jedi_Lover: Haha! Leia has needs too! And she needed her scoundrel ;) Cheers!

Briannakin: Thanks :D

ginchy: Glad ya liked .. Hehe.. Umm yes if only .. :p

EmeraldJediFire: Thanks [face_batting]

Demendora: I do like sum hot mush .. if only .. [face_mischief]

Jade_eyes: The Solos are always hot they had to be included.. Ah so gud to hear ya liked the ending.. I know, I kinda wanted to keep going with it.. but there's plenty of mush to still be written.. never fear.:)

taramidala: Cool! Gud to hear ya enjoyed it!

Hazel: Lol, I know I wanted to go on with it too.. but think Mara and Luke suffered enough.:p Don't fret there's more mush to come in other stuff.. Cheers for reading!!!

23. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    WOW --- this was HOT! Great story. You write the smush very very Well!!:)@};-@};-

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  24. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Lovely, sexy story [face_love]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  25. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Gemma: The hotness is a thing I like to try.. though sometimes it doesn't always flow how I want. But this just kinda hit one night and had to post it.. Glad ya like!:D
    JadeLotus: Thank you!;)