main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So do we all join the spoiler forum after the movie comes out?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Sevryn, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevryn

Sevryn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2004
    I mean, after we have seen it of course. And if so, how many of you will take your discussion to the Spoiler forum? I know I will.

2. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
  3. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I will be staying right here until our June 19th closing date comes. A few days after 'Revenge' is released, this forum will be mostly filled with [ROTS] threads anyway. GARTH and I will allow any member to post [ROTS] threads after the weekend at the latest.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    revenge of the wind!

4. DarthTickle

DarthTickle Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    I want to stay here. I like the folks here. I like the intelligent discourse here. You guys are great! :)

5. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    There's no way I'm heading to 3SA. I'll be staying right here with you all until this forum closes down. :( After that, I don't know where I'll be. Well, besides JCC.

6. Darth_Rabe

Darth_Rabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2001
    I'll probably stay here (or lurk here as I don't post that often.) till it closes.

Good discussions, good people, good coffee. What more could one ask for?

7. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    I'll talk RotS here when I can. 3SA seems WAY to crazy for me, from what I've heard. I'll check it out, though. :)

8. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    It depends. I'll probably be switching back and forth depending if there are ROTS mini-spoiler forums here.

9. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    3SA is more of a roller-coaster, and I don't mind posting in "what is your favorite duel??" type threads.

For intelligent discussion, I'll stay right here, thank you very much.[face_peace]

10. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    I'll probably stay here and join in the [ROTS] threads. I like the people and mods here a lot. I will probably make one or two posts in 3SA as well though.

11. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I'll stay here, but I'll probably check out 3SA... I'm curious to see just how bad it is after hearing all the rumors. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.