So, epic, what's going to happen to the house after we all leave for the last time?

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Jjanda_Solo, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Are all the posts going to be deleted, or will it just sit here dormant for us to come back and read if we wish (my vote would be to leave it here for awhile)? Or will the mod squad take over and make posts in here? :p

Or was this already announced elsewhere and I've just been too lazy and out of it to notice? I haven't had much net time lately, please don't blame me for not knowing. :p
  2. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know... it would be sad if everything were deleted. My guess is that this forum will stay open... but the next housemates will have the opportunity to change the banner and color scheme etc.
  3. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    On the one hand I hope this forum gets archived, on the other hand -- am I ever going to read it all again?
  4. jediguy Force Ghost

star 5
    This should be closed, and another one opened for the new group.
  5. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    If everything is closed... maybe we could get at least one thread archived? That would be really nice. I'd be very sad myself if everything were deleted.
  6. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    Maybe just the threads like the Murder Mystery and stuff like that could be archived? I have no clue how this stuff works actually.
  7. jediguy Force Ghost

star 5
    No, I meant that they could keep the forum but just disallow posting for everyone. That way we can still view it.
  8. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Yeah, that's what i'll be doing. Right now, in fact!

-BB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.