So far behind...

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by womprat99, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. womprat99 Jedi Youngling

Hey, all. I'm new to the forum, but am glad to see so much support here locally.

I am so far behind in the SW colleciton of action figures, it's not funny. I left off somewhere near the end of the TPM line.

What can you recommend as the easiest and most cost effective way to get back on track? I appreciate any help.

2. allenj456 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey welcome to the boards! I do alot of figure collecting so I'll voice my 2 bits on this. I'll assume you're like the rest of us and have a limited budget and can't buy in mass quantities. The line that you have missed is the Power of the Jedi (POTJ) line that had a lot of figures ( has checklists) There are a few left in stores but most of them have dissapeared- so pick up what you can in the stores. The ones I've seen alot of are Tessek, Jar Jar (tatooine), Lando (bespin escape), and Ketwol. A few Shimi's and others scattered here and there. Other than that its a toss up. A pretty good online dealer that I've bought both new and vintage figures from is . good selection and pretty decent prices. You can even purchase like 10 random carded figures (their pick) for like 20-something dollars. If you've got favorites (or like I do) focus on a particular aspect (like all Han's, or Jedi's or just droids, ect- those can usually be purchased too.. Happy hunting!
    PS- we will be meeting at the 24-hour Wal-Mart in W.Jordan on the night of the 22/23 for the Ep II toy release!
  3. darth_toad Jedi Youngling

star 1

I definately agree with Alan. I have had 1 bad experice from Brians Toys. And sometimes they tend to ship the wrong stuff. But I stll buy from them.

f you get to west Valley much there is a fred meyer on 3500 south 4000 west that has quite a few of the potj figures like: emporers wrath Vader, X-wing Pilot Luke, han Death Star Escape,Shmi Skywalker, Kewtol, Duro, & some other misc.

they are usualy pretty good about the stuff.

I would check a palce up in ogden as well called heebeegeebeez. They have much-grande figures and they will ship local. If your interested int he older figures they have alot of loose ones for cheap there too.

Maybe this will hep ya out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.