So, how did the "FUN" meeting go?

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by Raph1613, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    Since I had to miss it :_| I'm hoping to at least get an idea of how much fun I wound up not being involved in.

Tell all, folks! And for Heaven's sake, don't be "overdosed" on pizza yet! We still have to have Nat pick a crust at the next meeting.....

:D
  2. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Hey now :p!

It was a blast! I got beat bad in video games, which is to be expected I'm just bummed that I had to leave early.
  3. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, It was terrible(for them). I locked everyone in the living room, pumped them full of MtDew and then refused to let anyone go to the bathroom. Then, I made them all clean my house and I told them I wouldn't let them leave until it was spotless. It took them until 10:30PM, but now my house is clean for the next meeting. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ok, so I lied, except about the leaving at 10:30PM. Casey thinks we should have more of these kinds of meetings, so I guess he liked it. Instead of Casey threatening to kill John for real, they just killed each other in the playstation games, which worked out much better.

We had a fire in the fireplace and had Smores and Pizza, but I think I'm the only one who ate the Smores...

Amy, Nat and I tried desperately to get used to the controlers, but just when we thought we had it down, John or Casey would run up behind us and hack us up with the swords....

4. Oo_la_la Jedi Knight

I never post. But since I'm trying to avoid studying for my o-chem test, here I am. The "fun" meeting was fun. Except that I whined too much when I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Which was all the time. I'll try to shut up next time. And chip in for the pizza.
  5. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    It sounds like I missed a fun time. That figures.

I can definitely chip in money for a pizza or two at the next meeting.

More "fun" meetings would be a very good idea. After all, why bother having a group at all if we can't all hang out together and have fun?

If we want to use another cool (in my opinion) group as an example, the MosEverett group gets together on a regular basis for what they call Game Night. They keep inviting the Seattle group to join them, but to the best of my knowledge, they've never accepted. Seattle's loss, if you ask me.....
  6. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    One word.... "Splendifarous"

I think that's the most fun Casey and I have ever had together, and ironically enough, it involved killing eachother :D

The womens done good in the games (they even helped me win a Capture the Flag game! huzzah!)

w00t
  7. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    Anyway, it sounds like the meeting was a success.

Good work Kelli!

By the way, Amy it's good to see you Posting on here! I hope that your o-chem test goes okay, despite your dodging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.