main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary So how many Marylanders are going to C3?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Experiment626, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    I think the nametags are pretty cool!

Any way that you could make me three? :)

I am still not sure if we are coming in on Thursday or Wednesday yet, but a MD meet up would be great.

:)
    ecila

2. KnightThomas

KnightThomas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Yeah I'd like one too, would it be too much trouble to make me one too?

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Ecila,
    No problem. I can EASILY make nametags for you guys! All I need are the names that you want on there (real names as well as tfn name) and where you're coming from like Baltimore or whatever part of MD you'll be coming from. Also let me know if you want the badge that says Fan Force at the top (like mine does in the picture above) or for it to be without it. Personally, I think they should HAVE the Fan Force on it since we're all on here and we should all represent the MD!

Anyone else want a nametag? Let me know so I can make them up and mail them to you a.s.a.p. Just send me a PM with your info. Mailing address might help too.

4. Experiment626

Experiment626 Jedi Knight

Jan 31, 2005
    I'm using the same badge MrSkinnee is, so we'll all have to look for one another! :)

5. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    We should deffinately all get together for an official Maryland Fanforce get together extravaganza party bash!!

It'd be cool to meet other Star Wars freaks from Maryland :).

6. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    I updated mine a bit. Check it out now!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/jrvideography/Picture4.jpg]

I managed to use the Maryland state flag to form the letters. So if anyone wants a nametag for out there, this is what it'll look like. Whatcha think?

7. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    Looks GREAT DUDE! I can't wait to get one! :D.

8. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm printing yours out now as I speak. err... or type.

9. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Will any of you be sending us bulletins from the conference, or at least post info here when you get back. I will be here working.

10. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    MrSkinnee - I just PM'ed you!

I promise lots of picture when I get back.

Those of you going, look for me in the Cabaret costume contest. I will be in a very funny skit as the Padme in the nightgown and robe. Come cheer my group on!

:)

ecila

11. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll be taking pictures too. And, I can make a section on the website that has the pictures.

12. Experiment626

Experiment626 Jedi Knight

Jan 31, 2005
    John, I sent you a PM. I love the Maryland graphic you added. I've already got my badges created, but if there's a way you could email me just the Maryland graphic so I can add it that would be wonderful! :D

13. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey, can I have one, even if I am not going. I am going to wear it around work instead of my I.D. as it is pretty cool. :cool:

14. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Isbeth,
    I can make you one when I get back, no problem. Just keep in touch with me.

15. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    ecila and KnightThomas,
    I mailed out your nametags earlier today (Thursday). Let me know when you get them.

16. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Hi guys, I was going to c3 but just found out I can't. This is a major bummer to me since it was to be my first Con. Unless CreepCon in baltimore a few years ago counts. I got to see the special C3 Darth Vader Figure. If anyone can get an extra on I wound be very greatful. Just let me know what I owe you. I am not sure is the limit them per person, if anyone knows let me know. :)

Thanks Guys so much
    Tak

17. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Will do MrSkinnee. Thank you! :)

18. Sapno Krei

Sapno Krei Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 23, 1999
    Heh, I really wish I could go. If I were to have gone to a Celebration, it should have been the first one, before I had any real responsibilities :)

It's really sad for me to realize this is the *last* big party. I know there will be others -- anniversares, revivals, etc. -- but no party will match this one in terms of excitement.

(BTW, it's cool to be back and see some familiar same screen_names here. I've been a lurker on this board for years, and even attended a meeting or two way back when. Hope to have some great discussions with you about ROTS in the coming weeks!)

19. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    Hey MrSkinnie, LOOKS GREAT DUDE. Thanks so much, you're the man, I'll be wearing those around the C3 :D.

20. FairyChica78

FairyChica78 Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    Well, I've already started packing what I can this weekend as I leave for Indy on Thursday morning. I'm real excited about Indy as this is my first SW convention ever and I'm trying to get friend going with me psyched as she's not the biggest SW fan but she still likes the whole saga.

This may be a stupid question, but anyone going to CIII going to line up for George Lucas? I kind of torn on the situation because a) I'm not a SW fan club member and b) there's no way in hell my friend going with me would line up for anything before 6 a.m. And as much as I would love to see GL speak, I would just hate to get there and be turned away and/or wait in line for nothing. So, to those of you going to wait in line and see GL speak, may the force (and the luck and caffeine) be with you. Also, enjoy the panel!

21. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    Maybe! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to be doing and what my friend (who is my transportation) is willing to do. But us Maryland people need to meet up at Jillians. Who is going to be there?

22. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Yeah my friend Darth Glymmer started a thread about having people meet up there and its really taken off. I'll definitely be there. Here's me in costume, although I probably won't be wearing it til the party Saturday night.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/jrvideography/darthjohn.bmp]

23. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    Where'd he start that thread? I should have my costume finished by Tuesday, so maybe I'll get a pic of it :D.

24. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    SHE started that thread in the C3 forums. Its there. Just got look for it.

http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_Celebration_III/b10611/18277500/?340

25. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Ecila,
    By the way, did you get your nametags yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.