main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL So how many times will you see this opening week?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lkvwtigger, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkvwtigger

lkvwtigger Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    After going to the midnight show I also got tickets for the friday night show and sunday matinee. Any one else just intending to catch this more than once the first week or take a wait and see it first attitude?

2. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I vow to see RotS one time for every new thread started by a n00b. I'll be going to the bank for a loan on Monday.

Bosh

3. jps78

jps78 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 27, 2005
    no ill catch it a couple times over the wknd ill still have to see it digtil ive heard though that there predicting its opening wknd gross to be 165,000,000

4. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I'll be seeing it first at the midnight premiere, then twice more on Thursday (10am and 1pm). Then I'll take a breather and see it projected on the giant screen Friday night, another matinee with a large group of friends on Saturday and then complete the weekend with a digital matinee showing on Sunday.

6 showings in 4 days............even thought it's been hinted at for years, I think this confirms that I've officially lost my mind.........

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I will be seeing it twice for sure on opening weekend (once at midnight; once on the weekend), but I may try to sneak in a third showing sometime.

We'll see! :D

6. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    zero for me

:D

7. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Congratulations and good luck Goat.

8. Darth_Bicyclist

Darth_Bicyclist Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    So far I have tickets for the midnight showing (Red Squadron is #1!), and for a Friday matinee with some of my coworkers (both at AMC River East, and both digital, of course - the movies, not the coworkers, that is). I thought about seeing it again on Thursday, but I want to let it sink it a bit, and I don't want to go to the movie alone, even though I did it for AOTC. (One time is all the Mrs. is up for.) I'll probably end up seeing it a third time, but I'm not sure when yet. Who is going to later shows at AMC, and when?

Now if only I had one of these for the line! I couldn't find an open wireless network at the theater. :(

9. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]I will see it at midnight and then maybe if I am able to I will see it again at Hollywood Blvd. I am not going to go out of my way to get those tickets though, if it happens it happens, if not I will have already seen it twice by then.[/color]

10. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    dunno....will have to see what kind of time I have available...

11. sithlord85

sithlord85 Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    I am going to see ROTS at midnight but after that, I'm gonna wait for the theaters to die down. I don't like going to see movies with large crowds. When I went to see AVP in AMC barrington, it was just unbelievable they stopped the film in the theater twice. The first time their was a smudge on the lens, but i did not see anything on screen yet they stopped the movie for like 5 minutes and the lights came up. Then these girls would not stop laughing in the theater. AMC employees said they would kick them out if they were to keep up.

12. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I think your first mistake was going to see AVP at all. :p

13. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I may not even see it once. What's the point?

"Nobody loves me everybody hates me go in the garden and eat worms."

14. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    at least twice,

Once digital and once non, to look for any
    differences between the two versions.

Ed

15. emdub

emdub Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    I am so spoiler-free that I am not going to see RotS at all.

16. MrShiny

MrShiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Regarding Hollywood Blvd: should not be hard to get tix, since they don't pre sell (they sel the day of only). Usually, you can just walk up a hour or so before the show with no problem.

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "I am so spoiler-free that I am not going to see RotS at all."

[face_laugh]

LOL! I love it!

18. Iwgmr

Iwgmr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 1999
    This 13 year old boy(as Bosh likes to call me) is seeing ROTS 3 times the first day. Midnight, 1030AM, and 130PM on the dlp screen. I'm going to rest from seeing rots on friday,saturday, and sunday but I'll probablly see it again that monday.

19. jaw62901

jaw62901 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    So far we have tickets for:

12:01 and 3:25 am on May 19th

12:55 and 4:20 pm on May 20th.

I'm sure we will try to sneak in an early morning show on Saturday and Sunday before the crowds come in.

20. nalan1138

nalan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 2, 2002
    I vow to see RotS one time for every new thread started by a n00b. I'll be going to the bank for a loan on Monday

HA! [face_laugh]

21. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    As it stands, I probably won't be seeing ROTS till next week, if I'm lucky.

:(

22. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Or at all, if you're lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.