main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So, how well DO we know each other?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by jediguy, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    Well, I know some of you much better than others, and this is merely an attempt to get to know all of you pretty well. Just post about the housemates you actually know something about in addition to yourself, and we'll fill you in on the stuff you don't know. Please note that this is real life info, not JC-related information.

BISMARCK: Real name - Michael, he works as an interviewer/reporter for a certain news station, and he has flown in a (OMG!) Helicopter recently. Interests - ?

Silmarillion: Real name - Kerryn, this lovely lady works a mild-mannered job somewhere in Brisbane by day, and by night becomes a beer lovin', party lovin' girl. Doesn't really cut it on Jedi Outcast, though. Interests - Astrophysics, Tolkien, sports, and yes, I think I'm right here - having a good time while drinking.

Woefully, those are the only two people I know with any reasonable certainty, so it's up to the rest of you to introduce yourselves. Onto me:

jediguy: Real name - Mikhail, I also live in Brisbane, Australia. Aged 17, I attend University daily and lectures sporadically, and always tend to whinge about the fact that I'm not 18, and thus not able to legally consume alcohol. Interests - sports, computers, Tolkien, comedy, current affairs and politics.

Now, fellow housemates, it's YOUR turn to write about the people you know as well as yourself.

2. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    Well, I know myself.

I'm Erik. I'm 23 years old. I work at a chain of pharmacies as a third shift supervisor.

I love baseball. I'm just getting into football(soccer). I also have a good collection of SoBe caps at the moment.

Oh, I know that wild_karrde enjoys watching wrestling as do I.

That's it. I really hope to know as much as possible about everyone before this is over.

Erik

3. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    i'm pretty much in the same boat as Erik, i don't know any one here really aside from myself so here goes...

deltron_zero - real name Tom, i'm 27 and live in ellensburg, wa. i'm happily married and have 6 wonderful kids. i work at the the university library here. i'm in a hip hop band called "log hog" (click the link in my sig for more info.). i'm a huge sports fan and a music, movie, and tolkien nut.

that's it for now, i'm sure more will be revealed as the show goes on ;)

4. BISMARCK

BISMARCK Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2001
    You wanna know something else? Those damn admin frames ARE REALLY ANNOYING.

Thank Gob there's a button to turn them off.

And Jediperson, I'm not a reporter, I'm a photographer. You know, with a camera.

5. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Fellow BB-ers!

My real name is Casper.

"Hiiii Casper!"

I live in Holland, in a tiny little village in the North, far away from anywhere. I lived in Amsterdam for five years until I graduated from University (degree in Psychology) last spring.

Debo Facts. Did you know he...

...is probably one of two people in Holland that know what Star Wars is?

...signed up at the JC because of that?

...has a British (London) girlfriend called Nic(ole)?

...is currently toying with the idea of writing a biography on Wilhelm Reich?

...didn't know there'd be a new Star Wars film until he saw an ad for The Phantom Menace in the paper?

...hopes to have some interesting conversations with his fellow BB-ers about a range of subjects, including the human psyche? (And I mean conversations, let's skip the funny/witty retorts and plastic reaction somewhat and try and be honest and open).

And as far as BB goes...

"One Day At A Time", as they say at AA meetings.

6. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    And I mean conversations, let's skip the funny/witty retorts and plastic reaction somewhat and try and be honest and open

sounds good to me :)

7. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    I put some in the other thread, but here's some more for the hell of it:

Girlfriend: Tara aka DarthBabe. Met here on the JC and in person at the midnight showing of AotC :D

Fav TV shows: WWF, Buffy/Angel, ER, 24, Smallville, Boston Public, Survivor, all Star Treks

Fav Movies (aside from SW): Indiana Jones, Star Trek, LotR, anything by Kevin Smith, westerns, war movies, pretty much anything sci-fi

Fav Books (aside from SW): Ender series, Seafort Saga, anything by Michael Crichton, LotR, Salvatore's DemonWars, Tim Zahn's newer stuff.

Fav Music: hard rock mostly - AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Kid Rock, The Union Underground etc

Dark_Lord_Erik thank God, another wrestling fan!

8. BISMARCK

BISMARCK Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2001
    Oooookaaaaaay........

I am 25. I graduated from Virginia Tech 3 years ago. You know, Michael Vick, Bruce Smith, pig cloning, Dolly the Sheep cloning? That Virginia Tech.

I am a photographer for the NBC affiliate in Roanoke, VA.

I live in an apartment with my older brother. I drive a quite boring tan Chevy Malibu, which hopefully will be replaced by a Jeep in the near future.

I like Moby Dick.

I like Homer.

I like roast beef sandwiches.

I'm not sure how I feel about Star Wars at this point.

My Social Security Number is 666-66-6666

Have a nice day. Please drive through.

9. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
  10. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I know that jediguy spends way too much time playing Jedi Outcast.

;)

11. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    Dammit, it's all relative.

12. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    deltron- six kids, really? :eek:

We're the same age, and I still am a kid :p

Anyways, for the record, here's some of my story:

I was born, my parents stamped a generic name on me, then I was left to raise myself. Not too many people call me by my actual first name, I only use it at work ;) Since everyone's going by actual name's around here, you can call me Watson, or if not, stick with B'omarr, it doesn't matter to me :)

The first 17 years of my life were pretty rough, I really don't talk about them. Some things are better left unreminisced (sp?). Let's just say that I ended up winning some pretty major battles with myself, and I'm a much stronger person now because of it.

As for me now, well honestly, what you've seen is what I am. I'm a very positive minded person, and I try to have fun in everything I do, and I do that quite well, I might add. So as for the witty replies, goofy responses and sarcastic quips, I can't help it!

I still have a brooding side, buried deep down in the murky depths of my brain, but he only pops up occasionally when chance is being cruel to me.

There's not much else to say. I write a lot, I misspell a lot of words when I type too fast, and I'd like to think that knowledge-wise, I'm very well rounded. Okay, I probably remember too much pop culture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.