main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

so i visited sweden last week!

Discussion in 'Archive: Sweden' started by darth_libido, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_libido

darth_libido Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 16, 2004
    i went all over, to stockholm, göteborg, gävle, malmö, västerås, skellefteå and umeå. i was there primarily because i'm marrying a swedish girl in a few months and i visited her family. anyway, you've got a great country there! good food, i especially like the köttbular etc, the good swedish bands like soundtrack of our lives, the hellacopters, (intl) noise conspiracy, puffball, and randy. and of course skellefteå's own wannadies. i also found out that i really like snus, quite a bit! so i brought a lot back home to scotland with me! anyway, thank you for having such bonnie lasses over there in sverige!

2. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    What, you went to Sweden and missed Uppsala, the greatest town there is? :p

Anyway, cool... so I take it you liked your future wife's country? ;)

And köttbullar ARE great. Mmmmm... [face_love]

Oh, btw, I like your post time... ;)

3. MemberOfTheNewRep

MemberOfTheNewRep Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2002
    Don't mind her, I saw you went to Skellefteå and Umeå and as the only representative of the northern parts of Sweden, I congratulate you on your excellent choices. If you went from Umeå to Skellefteå by car you even passed my small hometown, Ånäset, which by far outshines most Swedish villages. ;)

4. Aprentize

Aprentize Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    two big pluses to this guy, the visiting of göteborg and the snus! wonderful stuff that... glad you enjoyed urself

5. Leto

Leto Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Even better, he went to Malmö, most excellent :D

6. Grand_Moff_Qorl

Grand_Moff_Qorl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2002
    As a resident of Luleå I feel that Umeå and skelefteå is quite a bit south :p

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    The best Swedish band is Thagirion.
    www.thagirion.tk en exelent band, they got some samples on their site to listen to.

8. Vargman77

Vargman77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Dark_Overlord: Thagirion is quite a good band but you missed them when they performed at Cronan... I didn't ;)

9. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Ah well, I had some other things to do. But on the other hand, I will get their next demo signed in blood ;)

10. xeltek

xeltek Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2003
    you have not seen Sweden before you've seen Öland, you should stop by there during the summer sometime, it's great :D. great prehistoric sites and all.. nature... just keep out of mörbylånga aka city of the dead and you'll be fine ;)

11. Aprentize

Aprentize Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    thanks for the kind words regarding the noodlerocking thagirion. Yes, we own :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.