main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So I was delving into some weirdness...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
  2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Idle minds [face_laugh]

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
  4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    dang, the cat's outta the bag. actually me and my boy Imhotep wrote the story for star wars and came up with some rough designs for the ships and whatnot. This type of stuff wasn't really understood back then, so we never even got into pre-production. I told George it was cool if he did it though, since I would be "between lives" at the earliest point we felt the story would be best accepted in a visual medium.

You don't think we made a mistake do you? Oh, and just so you know, the prequels? Yeah, Imhotep and I were totally against that. That was all George.

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    YOu should see the stuff on that site for a Stargate.... interesting... aparently I am the Godess of the Stargate, that's always good to know.

And to top of my night I visited an online psychic. She said I shall find love next summer, and I have a HUGE amount of protection around me, that and kicking out red was the best thing I ever did. Cool. I'll take it with a grain of salt, but my night of oddities are over for now... :D ;)

6. yodaman12002

yodaman12002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2003
    my egyptian profs would be appaled, but well ya new with all the other alien activaty (gauld) egypt had to have some star wars

7. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    OOooooooo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.