main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So If I was to give Michelle flowers, what would be best??

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by anakin_pm, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Dunno. I could always use the argument that after me, no other man could satisfy that particular desire... *cough, cough* :D

2. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    What, for a woman to have a lesbian encounter? ;)

3. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL
    Ha - well, you've got to look at the positives from such an arrangement haven't you!!! :D

4. Beckymonster

Beckymonster Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    Awwww @A_pm
    How sweet and romantic! Just remember now that this cannot be a one-off event. I'm not saying that it should be a regular thing but... every so often, y'know!

Samwise - re you comment about lasses getting all excited over some cheap thing you brought for them as opposed to something more expensive.

From personal experience (being a girl and all! ;)) giving something gold is... well, to me it shows a lack of thought!
    Something cheap - especially if it's in their favourite colour or style shows a little bit of thought and effort went into the purchase - which is always well recieved!

LV - do what I do! Buy your own flowers!! You don't need a man to buy you flowers, buy a nice vase (M&S do some lovely roses with own vase) and then source out cheap flowers, from market stalls etc and volia! Something beautiful in your life each day! ;)

I'd love it if my other half was to buy me flowers but hey! I don't have one of those right now so.... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.