main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So if Jedi's aren't allowed to love, how do they reproduce more Jedi's?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by DarthMarino, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    The Holonet News case-Baby Ludi. Basically, the story was that she was found abandoned, and they could not locate the mother until she was a year or two old. By then, the Jedi said her training had gone too far to let her go back to her mother.

2. Ryloth_bounty_hunter

Ryloth_bounty_hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2003
    I believe that Jedi engaging in intercourse for the sole sake of procreating to replenish their numbers is quite shallow. I can't see the Jedi Council condoning such acts without any love involved.
    I agree.

I am inclined to suspect that force sensitivity is like a recessive gene, it can be carried through several generations without manifesting itself. Hence, it would be possible for two non-force users or a force user and non-force user to have a force-sensitive child

and this is how I've always seen it.

Oh yes and to explain this in more RL terms it's like a child having a special talent like singing. A lot of kids have close family members who are also good singers, but some are the only ones in their family with musical talent. I guess, it's kind of like that.

3. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I believe that Jedi engaging in intercourse for the sole sake of procreating to replenish their numbers is quite shallow. I can't see the Jedi Council condoning such acts without any love involved.

2 words and 2 letters: Star Wars AI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.