main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC So if you were banned for a month

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Jun 7, 2014.

1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Now with our new system when you are banned, there is a private forum you get to post to ask questions and complain. Now the ironic part is the mods all get to be voyeurs and look at the forum and no one outside of mod squad know. Now the mods don't have to look at those threads. Especially if they are not the ones who banned them. In fact you might assume that if there are only a few views its obvious that only you and the mod who banned you are reading it.

So what would you post for those mods who can't resist to be Voyeurs?

Maybe a daily diary. Or perhaps a summary of the shows you viewed that day, or even that hour? What I had for lunch that afternoon.

2. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    or maybe even shut off the computer and gone out and done something more productive. i dunno.

3. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If I got banned for a month, I wouldn't care enough to update the mods on my personal activities.

5. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Personally I would update them on all the hottest shows and post spoilers.

6. Rosslcopter

Rosslcopter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't get banned because I have a basic understanding of what is and isn't appropriate.

7. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Jeez, the JC is filled with people who obviously never been banned tonight. You guys are no fun.

8. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    You're just too much fun, beezel.

V-2 likes this.
  9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    That forum was fun. Some of those banned people would just go on the most hilariously insane tirades you've ever seen. I mean, you think the tirades people go on in this forum are wild, you guys should see that forum.

10. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I would be like, "What?!"

Master_Jacen, EmpireForever and jp-30 like this.
  11. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Oh god our tirades are boring. I mean really the West Coasters use to really go at it like two in the morning and the rest of the morning the JC would read all the non banned stuffed. That was before the ease of the quote button. Back then you had to type the code in to quote someone. But by then with the speed of the JCC back then and the amount of users you would just make an off hand comment that wasn't bannable. So you could really tell what was being said.

12. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    i usually post vague threats, carefully constructed sarcastic screeds, and outright performance art until i get unbanned. in my defense, there have been mods that had it out for me and/or banned me for ridiculous reasons. they've mostly cooled off and/or rotated out, except daveed and jello, whom i have lulled into a false rapprochement while i iron out the details in my master plan to game of thrones their butts. HI DAVE (and jello :):):) ) :):):D

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  13. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I blame Facebook.

EmpireForever and Ender Sai like this.
  14. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    What would you refer Game of Throning one's butt?

15. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
  16. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    I don't have HBO. I'm not Hip to that Stuff. I don't smoke the reefer. I live in an apartment two miles from the river.

Rogue1-and-a-half and epic like this.
  17. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Hip enough to be on social media, though.

18. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Now with our new system when you are banned, there is a private forum you get to post to ask questions and complain. Now the ironic part is the mods all get to be voyeurs and look at the forum and no one outside of mod squad know. Now the mods don't have to look at those threads. Especially if they are not the ones who banned them. In fact you might assume that if there are only a few views its obvious that only you and the mod who banned you are reading it.

So what would you post for those mods who can't resist to be Voyeurs?

Maybe a daily diary. Or perhaps a summary of the shows you viewed that day, or even that hour? What I had for lunch that afternoon.​

19. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm sure great thought went into that post.

20. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I don't get HBO, never read the books the show is based on, ; I am probably considered one of the least hip people here and even I got that reference.

21. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

[​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  22. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    I was banned for a week once. Never again.

23. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Wow, you win a gold star.

24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    My life is complete.

25. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Is this a song? Are you rapping?

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.