Sac, CA So I'll be attending Sac State in the fall...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Reject_Jesse, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Reject_Jesse Force Ghost

star 7
    ...in what I hope will be my final year of college. Hopefully by spring 2010 I'll have my degree in film production. So I'm in the process of shifting my livelihood up there, as I don't really want to commute from where I live in Solano County. (did that all this past semester when I was attending SFSU, and all but depleted my bank account)

Been trying to get a feel for the filmmaking community in the Sacramento area, since this is the focus of my education...a lot of horror/slasher films get made around here it seems. Already may have locked down a gig on some indie zombie flick. But it's volunteer work...which I have no problem doing - working on such projects is fun to do and provides me with some invaluable filmmaking experience - but I need some serious cash. Like I said, the coffers are nearly depleted just from the transportation costs of going to SF State (and this played no small part in my decision to transfer to Sac).

So yeah. Uh...who's hiring? :p

Also this post took me like 20 minutes to write because I kept getting distracted by those grinning people in the banner. What.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.