So, I'm Ugly....

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by DerthNader, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerthNader Jedi Knight

star 5
    Why wear makeup at all? :D
  2. Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I just saw your picture, you're not ugly at all, not even close. You just look extremely pissed off and that can be very attractive ;). If you were to put on makeup I'd expect it to be black.

You have nothing to worry about. From the way you were talking I thought you had a horn or antennae or something. :eek:
  3. JediMaster22 Jedi Knight

star 8
    I want MY Future Wife to Make-Up LESS, Play MORE with moi!!!
  4. Ushame Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I've never really cared what others have thought of me. Of course I've never had a relationship with anyone.

I just want to point something out. Try Victoria's Secret for a change. I wasn't a big fan of it until a few months ago. But believe me, when you have on a nice bra and panties it makes you feel, special, for lack of a better word.

I hardly wear makeup unless I'm going someplace and I need to get a little dressy. that doesn't happen too much for me so my makeup is always full.

I also know a lot of guys who love short hair. It takes you less time to do so they don't need to wait around forever so you can finish your hair.
  5. JediMaster22 Jedi Knight

star 8
    For PadmeBra speaks DA Truth... all you have to do is 'Smile' :), and you shall be +50 Pretty Rating
  6. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight

star 7
    I'm truly sorry you've had bad experiences Derth, but guys don't hold the monopoly on unfair judgement. I have been completely alone for a year, two if you count my single "serious" relationship that lasted a whole two months (this doesn't just include girlfriends, I haven't had any friends in that time either). Before that, my longest relationship lasted about a week, and she cheated on me. It wasn't because I was abusing her, and it had nothing to do with sex. She saw the better deal and went for it, plain and simple. As for the girl who did manage to stick with me for any great length of time... I came to find that she was basically killing time with me until the guy she really wanted to go out with broke up with his girlfriend. And when I really think about it, I'm truly amazed she stayed with me all that time to begin with. I'm far too embarrassed to post here how many times I've either been rejected or ignored by girls, but, needless to say, I've heard pretty much every excuse in the book.

I'm sorry for going off on a rant there, but I just get sick of hearing this "all guys are @$$holes" bulls***. Shallowness works both ways.
  7. AnakinsGirl Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i wear makeup, but im nothing too pretty. i do myhair, but im nothing too pretty.

i am a geek.

i am weird.

i am considered unattractive.

but ive had 2 boyfreinds (ok ok gimme some credit boys) and ive kissed more than on occaision. people recognise me and know me as a weirdo, but to a certain extent, they also know i wont give myself up and i wont change myself for anyone. a little makeup and primping is for me to have fun with, not the boys. so sure, primp and pamper. but theres a dine line between taking your looks up a notch and changing your whole personality. its rediculous what some girls wear nowadays! my god, why dont they just be done with it and take ALL their clothes off? why dont they just be done with it and show their breasts off to the world; their shirts are so tiny and their bras a re so huge they might as well! i hate being a blonde. i want to be a dark brown. blonde hair to me symbolises stupidity and...fakeness. uck.

be proud of who you are, dont give in to society or anyone else! but if you want the boys to look the other way, go ahead and primp! its ok.
  8. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I agree totally, but I think at least a significant amount of guys feel different. I'm not saying I do, but I've had plenty of chicks, er, I mean females storm out of the room in a huff while we debated this. I think that at least some if not a lot of the attraction between males and females is not directly related to looks. But there's also an indirect relationship. now I'm confused too.. I guess I'm not articulating myself right. Okay let's try it this way:

People are attracted to things other than looks, such as self-confidence, pride in one's self, ect. That's why you see hot chicks with really scuzzy guys a lot of times. So I guess that you just being yourself may seem all well and good, and is noble...but to guys, sadly, they'd get a false impression of you. Conciously, or more likely subconciously, they'd get the impression that you don't have self-respect, self-confidence, and/or that you 'just don't care' (as many females have announced to me). Believe me, I totally believe that you obviously are self-confident and take pride in yourself. But to the average Joe Shmo, he is unfortunately going to get the wrong impression. He sees a tight black pants wearing, tube top sporting, entire macy's makeup counter on one face type of chick..and he sees a chick who isn't that type and just wants to do her own thing. He's gonna think, well at least the bimbo takes care of herself and cares what she looks like, while the other doesn't (which is really the wrong impression, but sadly, a reality). I don't think this way, but I'm trying to explain a viewpoint that I think some guys possibly have.

Anyways, all ladies feel free slap me across the face, I'll be expecting it...

9. DerthNader Jedi Knight

star 5
    I have the problem of I can't wear makeup. Even the so-called hypoallergenic stuff gives me a bad rash. Literally. So, that's not really an option, unless I want to go for makeup that's for extremely sensitive skin, but that costs some money. I could use that money for more important things...

And, Eva, you do have a point. I'm just speaking from my perspective, and I usually hate to play the "one sex is worse than the other" card, but as I get older, I do tend to notice some contradictions from the male side that simply baffle and anger me.
  10. Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Quote:
    all you have to do is 'Smile' , and you shall be +50 Pretty Rating

Smiling's overrated. I prefer a good scowl.
  11. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight

star 7
    Derth, I hope I didn't sound like I was angry at you personally or anything. I'm bitter and incensed too. Heh.

And I have to agree with PB, there's nothing sexier than cynacism. ;)
  12. The_Praxeum_Knight Jedi Youngling

Looks are a minor thing to me. I prefer a woman with whom I can discuss things with. I know a woman who can stimulate my mind, can stimulate the rest of me.

Be yourself no matter what.

i have this one quote that keeps me from worrying about what others think of me:

'I am me, no more'

Thank You, for your reading and time.
  13. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    and you're so not ugly, so stop pretending otherwise.

:)

14. Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan

star 4
    How can anyone judge your looks without a picture or being face to face with you...it's probably not that bad.

My sister says I'm ugly, but all the girls I've met say I'm cute (at least when I am eavesdropping without their knowledge [face_devil])

So let's see a picture. :D
  15. JediMaster22 Jedi Knight

star 8
    She has IT in her Profile, already!
  16. Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Bah!

You have so much more to offer than any 'bimbo' out there. If those guys were into bimbos anyways, then they wouldn't have been your type anyway.
    You need a nice, intelligent man who is good in bed, that's all. ;)

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.