main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So, is Anakin now the most powerful being?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DBZGTKOSDH, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Luke was unable to defeat Desann in Jedi Knight II.

Marco1907 likes this.
  2. Spartan Kobe

Spartan Kobe Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    Luke was no where near GM Luke level at that time period.

Anyways, back to topic. Father is the most powerful being. Even if Anakin reached his full potential, I think he would only be at best equal to him. Anakin was conceived by the force yes, but the Father was even more powerful then Abeloth, who beat the Son and Daughter.

skygawker likes this.
  3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Wasn't it after Dark Empire and JAT though? This is the Luke who defeats Palpatine, and walks on lava.

4. skygawker

skygawker Jedi Knight star 3

May 25, 2014
    Agree. Anakin was conceived by the Force, but the Father was a personification of the Force - not to mention that he lived on Mortis, which was basically a Force conduit. Anakin definitely had the potential to be the most powerful mortal being in the normal galaxy, but the Father was still probably more powerful (or at the very least, as powerful).

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Luke was a Grand Master at the time in Jedi Knight II, or alteast kept his own academy and was an older and wiser Luke..so the Grand is just an honorary title for an older leader of the Jedi and leading council member.

Anyway, that whole Mortis story created more questions and they all looked Sith affiliated, from Sith Empire insignias to that monolith that was shaped like a Sith Holocron. I dont think the Father was the most powerful, as power waxes and wanes in all these Force beings including Sith and Jedi, he was there as the middle man, to balance out the two powers, the light and the dark , if either gained too much power or dominance the balance would be broken which is supposed to catastrophic but they never really go into the importance of all this. Would a great cataclysm ensue, a supernova occur, what?

He wanted Anakin to become the anchor after he died and remain there, but its unclear whether his children age and would gradually die themselves and if so then what occurs, or if Anakin ages?! The Son became the most powerful at the end but they all ganged up on him and played upon the still existing goodside in him to back stab and kill him and breaking the balance. All three Jedi being there was crucial as well, as they all had a part to play per will of the Force. Also if Anakin was a failure and mis-read Chosen One, then Luke would have to take the place as an achorite to restore "balance". Sith still being around in the new trilogy is evidence that Lucas changed his mind about Anakin and Luke ending all and bring balance, thats it, goodbye the end.

Marco1907 likes this.
  6. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Not all of us liked the EU. Though I was a huge fan for a while, I lost my taste for it after Denning butchered Jacen Solo in the atrocious Legacy of the Force. Lately I see the EU as a huge departure from the Star Wars that George Lucas created and I welcome this reboot and look forward to the new material that will be coming. Hopefully they stay true to the spirit of the films that are the real Star Wars.

DanielUK likes this.
  7. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    DIdn't Lucas say that Luke will be the most powerful force user sometime in his lifespan?

8. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Plus, the Father had the power of immortality; first character in TCW, I believe, to disappear on death.

9. Spartan Kobe

Spartan Kobe Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    A lot of people here don't seem to like post-ROTJ and go as far as to completely deny it at times. Expect to be ignored. XD

DanielUK likes this.
  10. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I think we're all going to have to agree to disagree.

11. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Vorax

Agreed. I have to say, GM Luke is very inconsistent.

Vorax likes this.
  12. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    I'd say Anakin is more powerful than Luke would ever be.

And yeah, post RotJ Luke can be really annoying (especially the stuff written after the 90's) because I think the authors lost sight of who the character is. In RotJ, they make him powerful, but he still feels kind of wide-eyed and what he does is touch and go. In the du sometimes they just make him into some wise old sage.