main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series So is General Grievous truly done for now that the Clone Wars is over?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seltraeh, Nov 1, 2014.

1. MaulLover1313

MaulLover1313 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2014
    I would like a novel that redeems the character. He had good moments later in the Clone Wars, but nothing could compare with the microseries. EU Grievous is great. Canon Grievous for the most part makes me want to puke.

podjazd likes this.
  2. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    I would love more Grievous, he deserves more novels/comics. But i also want it to be RotS/TCW Grievous, not micro Grievous.

MaulLover1313 likes this.
  3. Multimarcomax

Multimarcomax Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2015
    He should get his own film in the artstyle of the clone wars with atleast one dual where goes against 3+ Jedi and wins, for some reason I liked it when his armor was white, it seemed more intelligent I don't know why though. It it were done live action, it would be slow and look bad pike in RotS.

podjazd and CIS Droid like this.
  4. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015

A return to the micro series art style would be nice.

5. Multimarcomax

Multimarcomax Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2015
    I kinda thought the 3D clone wars artstyle kind of did that, especially since dooku's face was long and thin like in the 2D series. But I agree, the 2D version would be a nice throwback. I personally liked how tall he was in the micro series, maybe they could make him tall but whe he faces a council member or someone he truly wants a trophy from, they escape through a smaller area he couldn't fit through, so he would go and change his entire design and become the noticeably smaller grievous we see in season 1.

CIS Droid likes this.
  6. Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2016
    He's done for. He has no more use. Unless Disney gives the 'I'm not going to kill you, I have other uses for you!' speech.

7. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    if there is a story that takes place before RoTS then he can show up...IIRC...he is in the latest issue of the Kanan comic book.