main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson so is the next event the Flowing Wells concert?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bylar, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    hey guys and gals,
    since i missed the last meeting, im not sure what and where is the next event. from the minutes i gatherd that the Flowing Wells concert is the next one, but i jsut want to make sure
    thanks
    bylar

2. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    As far as I know, yes, it is the next(and ONLY) event in March(unless you count the monthly meeting as an event).

3. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Yes I finally got an email response from Toyboxx Jack, which I originally sent on 022307, saying teen challenge has not yet gotten ahold of him, so March is out.

4. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    And, someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, there is only one event scheduled in April, also.

Susan G. Komen walk/race on the 15th.

Up in Phoenix on the 14th is the MS walk, for those of you interested in helping out the DSG.

5. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Costume event yes.. but definitely not the only event for the fan force no..

in fact just today we went to Tombstone with Backpacking Luke and

tomorrow (sunday) we are going up A Mountain and on Fourth Avenue and perhaps San Xavier del Bac Mission as well with Backpacking Luke. We are meeting at my house at 1pm for anyone that wants to come along. This is an event with Backpacking Luke where we take the 1995 applause edition of Luke/Yoda from Empire Strikes Back on a whirlwind tour of Tucson and the surrounding area sightseeing and taking pictures and collecting things for a package that accompanies Luke around the continent (possibly world) and then will be auctioned off for a charity at the end of his tour with the package included with all of Luke's goodies he has collected along the way.

Then also we have Two RPG sessions this month :)