1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive So, It's the Jedi Purge... Who Gets It First? [2.0]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jaster Mereel, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaster Mereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
    With the release of Star Wars: Episode III | Revenge of the Sith drawing near, I've decided to restart this RPG, it was going quite well until I was forced to lock it, so I hope this time is the same (minus the locking).:D
    Well, the Jedi Purge is finally here and you just happen to have the unlucky fate of being a Jedi...

The Jedi Council, oblivious to the whereabouts and the identities of the Sith lords, is helpless; and if the Jedi Council is helpless, you my friend are screwed.

In this game, we will require two Sith, a possible Sith, many Jedi... as many as possible, Senators, Separatists, and bounty hunters. Anyone who will be affected by the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge. :D

The two Sith will, of course, be Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus. The possible Sith will be Anakin Skywalker, and the Jedi, Senators, Separatists, bounty hunters will be anyone (found in the movies or created to live around that time period). I, before anyone steals him, will be playing the role of Darth Sidious (Supreme Chancellor Palpatine).

Name: Darth Sidious (a.k.a Supreme Chancellor Cos Palpatine)
    Race: Human
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Skin: Caucasian
    Hair: White
    Bio: Little is known about the history of this Dark Lord. There are many speculations on the identity of him, however none show evidence. The man known as Sidious has only been heard of lately and most of the citizens of the Republic are oblivious to his presence.
    Along with his apprentice, Darth Tyrannus, Sidious created the Separatist movement. This movement pulled many from the Galactic Senate creating the largest defect the Republic had ever seen. With the resources these Separatists held, Sidious created an army, thus making an army for the Republic necessary. Using clones, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine created a large army ready to deal with the opposing threat. A small battle fought on Geonosis would start a series of Galactic wars known as the Clone Wars. During these Wars, the curtain of the Sith had fallen. The Sith became as large a threat as their army and the Jedi, unprepared, could do nothing about it.
    Weapons/Equipment: Lightsaber, massive Force skills
    Sum of money: The Republic at his feet... does this guy really need money?

Everything you will need for character information is below:

Name:
    Faction:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Skin:
    Hair:
    Bio:
    Weapons/Equipment:
    Sum of money:
    Other Rules-

1) Beginning credits:

Jedi- 200

Bounty hunters- 400

Senators- 500

Separatists- 500

Sith- Infinate

For each post, the character recieves 100 credits, no matter what faction they happen to be.

2) Starships:

Jedi- Starfighters

Bounty hunters- Personal craft

Senators- Senatorial craft

Separatists- Personal/ Senatorial craft

Sith- Personal

3) You may add certain information if you feel it to be necessary. Remember, let's keep spoilers out of this. Hey, this was originally created 2 years back, so inaccuracies won't matter.

Shall we begin? :D/>/>/>

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

NP edit: Just to emphasize: There are to be absolutely no spoilers in this thread. Anyone caught playing/posting spoilers will incur a long ban.

NP edit2: Locking at the author's request./>/>/>
  2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Name: Lana Sun-Shin
    Faction: Jedi
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 134 lbs.
    Skin: Fair w/ freckles
    Hair: Red-gold
    Eyes: Dark green
    Bio: Obi-Wan's lover. That's all you need to know. ;)
    Weapons/Equipment: dark blue lightsaber
    Sum of money: 200 creds
  3. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm [face_thinking] ....I may join

EDIT:I guess not
  4. Jaster Mereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
  5. jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master

star 3
    Alright my first rp in awhile this one better not go down the dumps eh guys

Name: Inzar
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 87kg (about double in lbs im pritty sure))
    Skin: Slight tan
    Hair: Jet black
    Bio: Inzar was brought to the jedi order when he was found in the edges of the outer rim he was 8 at the time. He was past the age for exceptance in the order but he had lost all memory and knew nothing other than basic servival so the jedi council decided to take the young strange forign boy in.
    When Inzar was 12 he was noticed by a jedi knight in a duel his lightsaber skills were amazing he could defeat a jedi knight in combat almost every time. This skill got him chosen as an aprentice early his master was more skilled in the force than a lightsaber but the reason for this was to teach the boy force skills for him not to realy interly on his skills with his lightsaber. He passed his final tests and became a jedi knight two days before his master was killed mysteriously. Well it is assumed his master was killed the body has not been found but there are a few signs of struggle in the area.
    Inzar investigated his masters death until the battle of Geonosis in which he particapated almost dieing and spending almost a month in a bacta tank afterwards.
    Weapons/Equipment: Lightsaber- green thats it really basic jedi equipment of course.
    Sum of money: 200
  6. Timothor Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Phalzar
    Race: Vurk
    Height: 3 meters
    Skin: Healthy green ;)
    Hair: None
    Bio:
    Phalzar is a Vurk, like Coleman Trebor. At the usual young age, Phalzar was taken in for Jedi training. He quickly became a Jedi Knight, and served for many years. Among his missions was investigating a Trade Federation law violation of Dantooine. He was discovered by the Neimoidian in charge, who tried to kill him. Luckily Phalzar managed to escape and kill the Neimoidian in self defense.
    Phalzar was present at the Battle of Geonosis although he did not appear in the arena.
    He is a brave, honourable warrior who has been worried ever since Darth Maul revealing himself.

Weapons/Equipment: Blue Lightsaber, the Force
  7. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    Name: Anakin Skywalker
    Faction: Jedi ( for now ;) )
    Height: 1.85 meters
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Skin: Caucasion
    Hair: Long wavy dirty blonde hair.
    Bio:
    A child born of prophecy, possibly conceived by the will of the Force itself, Anakin Skywalker has left an indelible mark on the history of the galaxy, leading it through periods of lightness and dark.
    A child slave on Tatooine, Anakin and his mother Shmi were sold by their owner, Gardulla the Hutt, to the unscrupulous Toydarian junkdealer Watto. While in Watto's employ, Anakin learned valuable mechanical and technical skills. He earned the reputation of being able to fix anything. So technically inclined was he that at the young age of nine, he cobbled together a working protocol droid -- C-3PO -- to help his mother.

Anakin was a kind, selfless child. He had no thoughts of greed or malice in him. Though that is not to say the boy was docile. When his adrenaline surged, Anakin had an aggressive competitive streak. Anakin's participation in the foolhardy sport of Podracing is testament to this.

Anakin Skywalker is the only known human capable of handling the extreme speeds of Podracing. His small frame allowed him to sit in the tiny cockpit, and his superhuman reflexes gave him the advantage he needed to keep up with alien competitors better suited to the sport. Anakin's reflexes were actually the product of Force-intuition -- the boy could see events before they happened, and respond to them in kind.

Anakin's sensitivity to the Force and his racing talents caused him to cross paths with the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and the young Naboo royal, Queen Amidala. They were fugitives from the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo that desperately needed passage to Coruscant. In order to win the needed parts for their damaged vessel, Anakin figured into a cleverly crafted wager that depended on the outcome of the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace.

Anakin pitted his racing talents against the scheming Dug Podracer, Sebulba. The young boy ultimately bested the treacherous alien, winning not only the race and the needed starship parts, but also his freedom. He also garnered the attention and admiration of Queen Amidala, who was disguised as a simple handmaiden at the time. Despite their age difference -- she was fourteen and he, nine -- he professed someday that they would marry and carried a devoted crush on her.

Unfortunately, Anakin was unable to win his mother's freedom. Qui-Gon sensed incredible Force potential in the boy, and Anakin's bloodstream held a record number of midi-chlorians. When he departed with Qui-Gon to proceed with his Jedi training, Anakin was forced to leave his mother behind. Although a new life of adventure awaited him offworld, his thoughts dwelled on the kind and quiet Shmi.

Qui-Gon Jinn believed Anakin to be the Chosen One spoken of in an ancient prophecy, the one who would bring balance to the Force. The Jedi Council was reluctant to train the boy, feeling his future to be clouded and that Anakin was too old to begin Jedi training.

After the liberation of Naboo -- wherein Anakin bravely piloted a starfighter into the heart of the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship -- the Council rescinded its original decision, and allowed Obi-Wan Kenobi to take Anakin as his Padawan learner.

Over the next decade, the two forged a strong bond. Under Obi-Wan's careful guidance, Anakin became a confident, headstrong 20-year old with an impulsive nature and a flair for adventure. His reckless ways would often wear down even Obi-Wan's patience, but the two were close friends. In many ways, Anakin looked to Obi-Wan as the father figure he never had.
    Anakin and Obi-Wan were assigned to protect Padmé Amidala, who was now Senator of Naboo, from assassination attempts possibly linked to Separatists threatening the Republic. It was the first time Anakin and Padmé had seen each other in a decade. He had thought of her every day since their last parting, but she seemed aloof and far too occupied with the mor
  8. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Evie Viniote
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 135
    Skin: Tan
    Hair: Black
    Bio: Was the padawan to Jedi Master named Kiles Molsew, but he's been killed and no she is alone and without a master.
    Weapons/Equipment: Purple Lightsaber
  9. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Gitina Dayhammer
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 5?10?
    Weight: 150
    Skin: light tan
    Hair: silver, with random black hairs
    Bio: Clone gone wrong, ended up being female instead of male
    Weapons/Equipment: clone blaster pistol, and rifle, explosive charges
    Sum of money:200
  10. Jaster Mereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
  11. Timothor Jedi Master

star 4
    I got the feeling this is dead... already...
    Shouldnt we start...
  12. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whoa! They unlocked it! :D

Don't we need some bad guys before we can start?
  13. Jaster Mereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I didn't have it unlocked, I just revived it. When it was going, this was a very prosperous RPG that I started. We do need more players. So far, none have taken on the roles of any real Star Wars characters (i.e. Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme). We'll need more to start. And hey, id it doesn't work this time, no problem. I've a got a few other ideas in the works dealing with a "What if..." plot.

Cheers!
  14. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Err, hello. You have an Anakin Skywalker about four posts up.

15. DarthWraith06 Jedi Master

star 2
    Name:Darth Wraith

Species:Human

eye colur:pale blue

hair:Jet black as long as anakins in the revenge if the sith

Faction:The true sith

Clothing:Sith masters robes, hood up in honour of Darth Sidious ,black boots and a silver bilt.

Main Weapon:Red lightsaber with a chrome hilt.

Secondary weopons:Force powers eg force lighting,choke ,crush and plague. Vibroblade with a black hilt.

Short biography: Janis Star or as he's known today as Darth Wraith was captured at birth by the jedi because he was apart of a prophecy of an extremly powerful youngling that would lead the sith to victory over the republic and the jedi. Whilst he was captured by the jedi they tortured him by doing experiments on him. At the age of fourteen he killed his capters and escaped to Korriban where in the tomb darth hidious he found his first lightsaber.
  16. DarthWraith06 Jedi Master

star 2
    I know that my character wasnt on your list of bad guys but he was there in secret.
  17. Blaise_Marik Jedi Knight

star 2
    i WILL POST A SENATOR SOON
  18. 1baldwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    This looks like fun. :D

Name: Harken Albion
    Race: Mandalorian
    Faction: Bounty Hunter
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 187lbs
    Skin: Tanned
    Hair: Shoulder length brown hair
    Bio: A lone rogue out to gain a large fortune by collecting on the bounties placed on the Jedi. Known as a stranger with no past.
    Weapons/Equipment: Modified E-11/wrist rockets/whip cord/toxic darts/various grenades and mines/jet pack/ two lightsabers from previous kills
    Sum of money:400
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.