main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive So, It's the Jedi Purge... Who Gets It First? (An RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, the Jedi Purge is finally here and you just happen to have the unlucky fate of being a Jedi...

The Jedi Council, oblivious to the whereabouts and the identities of the Sith lords, is helpless; and if the Jedi Council is helpless, you my friend are screwed.

In this game, we will require two Sith, a possible Sith, many Jedi... as many as possible, Senators, Separatists, and bounty hunters. Anyone who will be affected by the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge. :D

The two Sith will, of course, be Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus. The possible Sith will be Anakin Skywalker, and the Jedi, Senators, Separatists, bounty hunters will be anyone (found in the movies or created to live around that time period). I, before anyone steals him, will be playing the role of Darth Sidious (Supreme Chancellor Palpatine).

Name: Darth Sidious (a.k.a Supreme Chancellor Cos Palpatine)
    Race: Human
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Skin: Caucasian
    Hair: White
    Bio: Little is known about the history of this Dark Lord. There are many speculations on the identity of him, however none show evidence. The man known as Sidious has only been heard of lately and most of the citizens of the Republic are oblivious to his presence.
    Along with his apprentice, Darth Tyrannus, Sidious created the Separatist movement. This movement pulled many from the Galactic Senate creating the largest defect the Republic had ever seen. With the resources these Separatists held, Sidious created an army, thus making an army for the Republic necessary. Using clones, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine created a large army ready to deal with the opposing threat. A small battle fought on Geonosis would start a series of Galactic wars known as the Clone Wars. During these Wars, the curtain of the Sith had fallen. The Sith became as large a threat as their army and the Jedi, unprepared, could do nothing about it.
    Weapons/Equipment: Lightsaber, massive Force skills
    Sum of money: The Republic at his feet... does this guy really need money?

Everything you will need for character information is below:

Name:
    Faction:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Skin:
    Hair:
    Bio:
    Weapons/Equipment:
    Sum of money:

Other rules-

1) Beginning credits:

Jedi- 200

Bounty hunters- 400

Senators- 500

Separatists- 500

Sith- Infinate

For each post, the character recieves 100 credits, no matter what faction they happen to be.

2) Starships:

Jedi- Starfighters

Bounty hunters- Personal craft

Senators- Senatorial craft

Separatists- Personal/ Senatorial craft

Sith- Personal

You may add certain information if you feel it to be necessary.

Shall we begin? :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Mod Edit: Locked due to 1 RPG per User rule.

2. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Name: Nichelle "Shadow" Sjari
    Faction: Jedi
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 130
    Skin: tan
    Hair: Blond
    Weapons/Equipment: green bladed lightsaber/ typical Jedi equiptment
    Sum of money: 200 credits
    Bio: Nichelle was born to be a princess of a little-known planet. When it was discovered that she was strong in the Force, her parents gave her up to become a Jedi. But, when she was accepted as a Jedi Apprentice, they set up a private account for Nichelle and put in it her inheritance as a princess.

Though she is a Princess, she is also a Jedi Knight, and does not live in the lap of luxery as her parents hoped she would with the inheritance money. She is all Jedi.

Shall I say the 100 credits per post is from her family? they keep sneaking credits in her account.

Hey! THIS is a post. Does that put me up to 300? JK

3. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Name: Niobi (Nio) Idrall
    Race: Twi?lek
    Height: 5?7?
    Weight: 129 lbs.
    Skin: red (Lethan)
    Hair: N/A
    Bio: Niobi was born on Coruscant and trained as a Jedi from a very young age. She is very headstrong and stubborn, preferring to do things her own way. She has a very wry sense of humor, and is very blunt. She doesn?t care for politicians or whiny people.
    Weapons/Equipment: two rose-bladed lightsabers
    Sum of money: 50,000 credits

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Nobody wants to play as my apprentice? :( :_|

I'm afraid you have too much money... :D Please follow my new and improved first post. I have added a chart for credit earning and starships/ transports. :)

Otherwise, your characters should be fine MadameBastet and corellian_chic242.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

5. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Name: Ootal

Height: 5.2

Weight: 90lbs

Skin: White

Hair: Dark brown

Bio: Kinda of a loner. Ootal likes to keep to himself, and seems to enjoy messing around with anything electronic. He was very close to his master, who was killed during a battle(in the Clone Wars)just a month ago, thus leaving him pretty much devastated.

He's a fairly good swordsmen.

Weapons/Equipment: Single Green Lightsaber

Sum of money: 50 credits

6. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Come on!!

Some more people, please!!!

7. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    okay. i won't be able to post for about a week. so if you start within that timespan, i would apreciate it if someone would exert (sp?) some limited control over my character.

8. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    How 'bout your on a mission to some remote planet???

9. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    that works. alrighty...i'm on a mission till i get back on the boards.

10. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Okay, so when do we start???

11. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    We shall start now. :D

The plot of this RPG is basically to create Jedi, go on a few missions, make it through (or don't) the Clone Wars, and kill them. The Senators, Separatists, and Bounty hunters get to do things as well, only they aren't key players.

Darth Sidious stood in a bay in the old industrial district on Coruscant. As the hatch opened, a solar ship flew in and landed. Tyrannus and Sidious held a long converstaion in which he detailed in entirity the events that took place beginning the Clone Wars.

Sidious, hearing all he needed, decided that the Republic Senators would probably be in need of an explanation... He headed back towards the Senatorial Building.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

12. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Okay, well I'll change my bio a bit.

Name: Ootal

Height: 5.2

Weight: 90lbs

Skin: White

Hair: Dark brown

Bio: Kinda of a loner. Ootal likes to keep to himself, and seems to enjoy messing around with anything electronic. He was very close to his master, who was just killed in the Battle of Geonosis.

He's a fairly good swordsmen.

Weapons/Equipment: Single Green Lightsaber

Sum of money: 50 credits

13. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Ootal sat in his masters and his room waiting for any reports of which Jedi had made it through the battle. The early reports didn't look good and he recived no response from his master via their bond. Finaly the holonet sent the offical battle report.

Of the 200 Jedi who went into battle, only 20 came out alive...

Even before Nichelle came into his room, he knew what had happened...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first RPG... I'll get better...

Oochy

14. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Name: Xander Powe
    Race: Quermian (Yarael Poof)
    Height: 8'5' (with Neck)
    Weight: 215lbs.
    Skin: Whiteish/Green
    Hair: None
    Bio: Xander was taken from his parents, from his homeplanet Quermia, as soon as he was detected to be force sensetive, at the age of 2, he then became padawan to leading council member Yaddle who tought him much of what he knows now. He is very adept in battle, despite his clumsy appearence, he is very agile. He is also very wise, and has good battle stragities.
    Weapons/Equipment: Twin Sliver and Gold Sabres (see my profile for a rough pic), he also carries a AR-15, semi-automatic, repeting blaster rifle. He flies a custom (because of his size) souped up yellow Jedi-Starfighter.
    Sum of money: 200 credits

~`KFY`~

15. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Palpatine: The threat proposed by the Separatists and their army has overwhelmed our own. We, the Republic, have won our first battle; the Battle at Geonosis, however, that is but one and with the power that the Separatists hold, I forsee this Clone War to carry on for quite some time.

I suggest that the Republic vote on the creation of more clone officers. I fear the numbers are currently dwindling.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

16. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Ootal sat their watching the vid of Plapatine as Nichille entered.

Carry on a while? I sure hope they don't send us Jedi into this. One hundred and ninty Jedis killed. One of whom was my master...

He sat there, shaking his head and vowing revenge.

17. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Palpatine: To aide our overwhelmed army, the Republic has asked permission of the great Jedi Council for the help of the Jedi. This will hopefully help in the war.

The Senate responds with clapping and sounds of joy.

The Republic has ordered another two million clone units from the government of Kamino. With these new units, we hope to have the Separatists and their army held off until more units are created.

The Senate erupts into joyous clapping and voice. Palpatine bows sligtly and adjurns the session. His repulsor-lift glides over towards the exit and he steps of along with Mas Amedda and Sly Moore.

Mas Amedda: This meeting went well. I believe the Senate has full confidence in you and your decisions.

Palpatine: Yes. With this war, however, they need a leader; someone to believe in. Please, call on the Jedi Council. Have them meet with me in my office.

Mas Amedda: Yes, Chancellor.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

18. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    EDIT: Nevermind...

19. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

20. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Fred Dell
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 108 lbs
    Skin: caucasian
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Green
    Bio: Fred Dell was a senator of his home planet Rockam. He left the republic and joined the separitists. He is tall and slender. He wears a black bowler hat and a black suit with a green and black striped tie. Dell runs his own company called Delltech and give payments to the Separatist Movement.
    Weapons/Equipment: One Blaster Pistol and a cane with a large green jewl on top (He does not have a walking problem, he just carries it around)
    Sum of money: 500

21. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Hi Jango--Err, Dell.

22. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Hiya! Uh, where should I start?

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    I don't know. Your carector doesn't have much to do.

If I were you, I switch to Dooku or Yoda or something. A CEO is not going to get do much.

24. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm afraid he is correct. I am, however, in need of an apprentice. I suggest you change your character to Darth Tyrannus. Together we can rule the Galaxy and wipe out the Jedi... *ahem* what I meant to say was that we could pet kittens... :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

25. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Sure, why not? I'll be Dooku.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.