main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive So, It's the Jedi Purge... Who Gets It First? (An RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: whoa! this is bad... ootal is in trou-ble! 8-}

2. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Anakin stood over the young Jedi, waiting... Waiting for the word from Palpitine. He never liked the kid. Never liked him since Ootal beat him in a sparing match.

"I won't turn, nor, will I be destoryed."

And wth that Ootal tossed himself over the edge, and plumeted to the bottom of the senate floor.

Using the force, he slowed himself to a gentle stop on the floor. Running as fast as he could, with guards on his tail, he saw Nyx's ship fly over.

//Open you ramp Nyx.//

Tag Jaid or Admiral
    OOC: That's a Vong?!?! Cool!

I like him. ]:D

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

IC:

//Open your ramp Nyx.//

Ootal practically yelled through their bond.

Opening the hatch she prayed to all the Gods she knew and some she didn?t that he?d make it out alright.

//Come on Ootal.// Nyx cried down at him as she began to have to bring her ship around.

He glanced up.

Quickly he leapt up, force enhancing his jump but she could tell he wouldn?t be making it.

Nyx quickly grabed hold of him with the Force.

//Come on kid! We don?t have time to spare!//

as soon as he hit the ramp, she began to close it.

For the first time in more then in seven years Nyx whished that she had kept a droid.

Forcing herself to stay seated, she speedily finished her lightspeed calculations.

As soon as the coordinates were set, he gently pulled back the lever.

The dark space speckled with stars out side of her ships canopy stretched into star lines as they leapt into hyper space.

Leaving Courascant behind them.

Sith were alive.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

back inside the Jedi Temple

the knight that Nyx had cut down awoke to find himself inside the Jedi Temple?s healing ward.

?Who did this to you?? a council member said angrily

I will finish her Master?? the dieing knight thought grimly,

?Nyx????.Kyden?? red saber???? came from nowhere??..?

Those listening fell silent.

The Sith.

Tag: General

4. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    "Thanks Nyx. I know who the sith is now. It's Palpatine."

Nyx looked at him in horror.

"He just made the repulic and empire."

"And I'm sure he has nothing good planed for us Jedis."

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Palpatine stood before the Senate with his apprentices.

Palpatine: Fellow Senators, the time has come...

The Sith power of mind controlflowed freely from Palpatine as he conducted his Senate meeting. Senator Amidala, one who was not weak minded, yelled out for her husband, Anakin. Palpatine had her removed, not executed, because of her place in both Anakin's and Palpatine's hearts. The Senate meeting was ended, and while they left, Bail Organa acted the way the others did, so as not to be removed. He knew what was happening, and needed to find a way to end it... quickly.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

6. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

7. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! :mad:

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

And you have a horrible day! :D

8. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    As Nichelle sensed, the Dark Jedi moved over for a clear shot. Nichelle looked around, and the Dark Jedi shot a small dagger straight past her face, slicing a small incision across her cheek. She hurled herself around to see nothing but a crowded street: no Sith in sight, unless they were disguised...

"Master, are you okay?" Sarin asked, noticing the trail of blood forming on Nichelle's cheek.

"I'm not sure." Nichelle told her apprentice. "Let's get out of the sun for a while."

"You should have that cut cleaned."

"We will do that when we find some shade."

Nichelle saw a small outdoor cafe and led Sarin to a table in the shade. They ordered an inexpensve meal, and while they waited for the food, Sarin took care of Nichelle's wound.

Nichelle knew the wound would heal well. She was concerned, however, that whatever caused the cut may be poisoned. She focussed the Force on the wound, trying to determine if there was any poison in her system.

OOC: is there, Jaster?

9. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    OOC: Of course there is. The Jedi can check Midi-chlorian count can't they? Check your bloodstream... :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

And you have a horrible day :D

10. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Nichelle had found poison in her bloodstream, and it had spread fast. As her food arrived, she began to feel strange. She was getting dizzy, and she felt somewhat nauseated. Her body began to tingle all over, and she found it hard to stay upright in the chair. Her vision began to blur, and her hearing became distorted. She lay her lead on the table and tried to focus in the Force to try to get rid of the poison.

Sarin noticed her Master's problems, and didn't know what to do. She got Nichelle's comlink out and tried to contact the Jedi Temple.

"This is Sarin." she said into the comlink. "Master Nichelle's been poisoned, I think. She's passed out. I don't know what to do. Please help me. Someone shot her with something that cut her."

11. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Yoda: Sending another Jedi Knight we are. Possible he can help Nichelle.

Yoda looked at Master Windu and thought of only one person: Xander. Master Windu contacted Xander over his comlink

Mace: Xander. There has been a Sith attack on Tatooine. Nichelle has been injured. We're sending you out. You can inform us of your progress on Nar Shaddaa on the way.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

And you have a horrible day :D

12. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Sending another Jedi. That will take a while. Sarin thought, looking at Nichelle sitting with her head on the table. This situation was NOT good.

She didn't know what to do with Nichelle right now. She didn't know who she could trust. All she could think to do was to keep alert and protect her Master from anyone who may want to harm her more.

13. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Blinding people with my colourful posts since 2002 :D

14. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

15. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Nichelle struggled to feel the Force. She could not grasp it. Whatever the poison was, it was obviously imparing her ability to access the Force. She decided she could not do any good trying, and came out of the trance, only to find that she could not open her eyes.

"help me." she said weakly.

OOC: you know, Admiral_JasterMereel, you could have the beings on Tatooine find her and try to attack. That would be better than just posting "up"

16. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted... [face_plain]

IC: Nyx's ship came out of hyperspace 4 days later.

Senseing the Nichelle's distress, they landed near the cafe' where she was.

Heading over to her padawan, he asked "What happend?" In a near paniced voice.

OOC: More later.

17. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    OOC: You know, MadameBastet, I'm not playing either character. There are people for them. 8-}

Coruscant- Imperial Palace

::With his apprentices doing his work for him, Palpatine spent most of his time in his palace. He still called the Senate together to vote, still was a kindly old man; however, little of his citizens knew what he was truly about to do::

Tyranus: Master, we are creating a ploy that will destroy the Rep... I am sorry, Master... the Empire's trust in the Jedi Order.

Palpatine: Good, good. When this is over, our extinguishing of the Jedi flame will be fine in their eyes.

Tyranus: We have also had reports that the Jedi are working in Hutt Space and on the Outer Rim. On Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa.

Palpatine: Yes, yes. I've taken care of Tatooine. What of Nar Shaddaa? I have heard nothing of this.

Vader: We've only recently found information, Master. It appears that they were to meet an operative. However, the operatve was... killed.

Palpatine: Killed. I ordered no such thing. Was it a Separatist assassin?

Tyranus: No, Master. I've had no information from the Separatists.

Palpatine: It could not have been of a crime organization. There has to be a way...

Vader: There is another faction. There must be. If it was not ordered by you or I, Master, it must have been another. If we can get them to work for...

Palpatine: Yes... Yes, if we can recruit this group to work for us, it will look as if it were that group alone. The blame would be taken from us.

Tyranus: Master, we will do research into this.

Palpatine: Yes, my apprentices. Go now.

::The images faltered, then were blank.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

18. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, Jaster. My mistake.

IC:

Nyx landed the ship near the cafe' where Nichell was.

Heading over to her padawan, he asked "What happend?" In a near paniced voice.

"I am so glad to see you." Sarin said, glancing at Nichell. "We were walking along, and she got hit with a dart or something. We came here, and she passed out. She's moved a little, but not much, and that scares me."

19. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: "I don't think the poison was meant to kill her, if it was, she'd be dead already. Still, we need help." Beckoning to a waiter, he said, "Get on your comm and get me a medic, quick!"

"Ofcourse, Master Jedi." the waiter replied.

Turning back to Nichelle's apprintice, he said, "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

20. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::A small freighter ship comes out of hyperspace above Tatooine. Inside, a young man in Mandalor armor sits, speaking with a holo-projection::

Mandalor: What is it, Tyranus?

Tyranus: We've detected an unbelievable amount of Force-power on Tatooine. My Master needs to have them... incapasitated. Can you do it?

Mandalor: We could. What payment have you?

Tyranus: Let us just say it will be considerable...

Mandalor: Jedi, hm? We're on it.

Tyranus: Thank you, Jeno.

::The image faltered and died::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

21. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Through a clouded mind, Nichell thought she heard voices.

"If it had meant...kill her...dead already."

She tried to move. To open her eyes. To do anything. But she could not physically move. She was just too weak. Her body felt too heavy. Before long, she felt someone moving her. Being laid on her back, she attempted again to open her eyes. All she saw was a bright blur. She allowed herself to drift into the comfortable darkness once more.

Sarin was glad to be out of the heat of the suns. A medic had finally come, and had taken Nichell inside to try and determine what the poison was, and how to cure it. The girl collapsed into a chair, just noticing how thirsty and exhausted she was.

OOC:be back monday

22. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::The Dark Jedi wandered through Mos Eisley. Searching out his prey, he watched the group, more this time, as they sat::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Senseing something, Ootal sttod up and bagan to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Nyx asked him.

"I'll be back. I just want to check around."
    he said verbaly to her. //I'll call if I need you.// He said through thier bond.

Ootal then left the building and went out on to the street.

After a quick look around, he silped down a narrow ally beside the building.

Tag: Admiral

OOC: I'm lureing the 'Dark Jedi' down there, it's up to you if he follows.

24. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::eek:otal turned to watch for the Dark Jedi, but saw nothing.

The Dark Jedi walked on the building tops. Stealthily he walked to a spot just above Ootal::

Tag: Oochy, what happens...? :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

25. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Sudenly Ootal stopped in his tracks. Sensing the warrior above him, he gathered up the Force and propeled himself to the top of the building, drawing his saber as he went.

Landing, he ignited the saber just in time to deflect two shots from Jeno and a slash from the red blade of the dark jedi.

//NYX, I NEED YOU NOW!//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.