main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So I've literally been gone forever, and had a question

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Renton Kenobi, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    So being registered here for fifteen years, haven't logged in, in a very long time. But I am curious. I am working on an idea for a fanfic that would technically be between RoTJ and The Force Awakens, would that be considered Saga or Beyond since The Force Awakens technically has not come out yet?

Thank you, I apologize for my stupidity up front :nttrooper:

Goodwood likes this.
  2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I'd put it in Saga, since by December, TFA will be Saga.

3. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Welcome back!

Per TrakNar, the best way to tag it would be in the Saga era; apparently we're going to be getting alternate tags for Legends-continuity stories at some point down the road. If you're not following Legends, however, then you're good with Saga.

4. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Okay that's what I was thinking but just was not sure. Thank you and it's good to be back. :^)

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    As Trak said, your best bet is Saga, since TFA will become part of saga come December. However some people have been tagging their TFA fics as Beyond, so it is really up to you.

We are currently working on trying to get a 'multiple tag' function, and are currently discussing a temporary measure in the mean-time. More info can be found in this linked thread, so I am going to lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.