main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD So long and farewell to Queensland!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Last_Chael, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last_Chael

Last_Chael Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2006
    A few people know about this already, but we didn't want to make it known publicly until it was 100% confirmed. Which it now is, so we can tell you all!

After the trip to Sydney over Christmas, Matt realised how much his missed his home, his family and his friends. I absolutely fell in love with Glenbrook (in the Blue Mountains where he hails from), it's so peaceful and serene and beautiful! After alot of thinking and discussing and contemplating, we decided that it would be best for both of us to make the move back to Glenbrook.

We have so many reasons for moving, including health and money issues, so even though it was a difficult decision to make, for the most part, it's a very positive one!

We're really going to miss you all, but we'll keep checking in to let you know how we're doing and see how everyone is going! We'll be definitely coming back fro Brisbane Supanova in April, and hopefully staying for a bit afterwards. I'll also be making a quick trip up at the end of Feb for the Phantom viewing.

We'll be leaving on the 3rd of February at about 3am, and driving down to Glenbrook. We'll see if we can organise a bit of a farewell dinner to say goodbye to everyone!!

We love you all and will miss you very much!

2. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    ummm... ciao?

3. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Little ditty bout Chael n Aranel
    Two Star Wars kids doin' the best they can.

Here's to you guys, taking some brave steps into a new world.
    [:D]

4. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    <3 Glenbrook too, lived there a short while as a kid.
    All the best!!!

5. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Feel a bit sad, but very proud of you guys for making that kind of decision. It seems like the right step in your journey together, and I can only wish you all that you deserve. Cool thing about having some younger friends is watching them take those steps and seeing them believe in what's to come.

Will see you much before you go.
    x

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    It'll be sad to see you guys go, but it's for the best :) Good luck!

7. HappyBob

HappyBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    It sounds like the right decision on every level, but you shall be missed. All the best to you both. I hope it goes brilliantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.