main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So Mace Windu isn't Dead when he gets pushed out of the window...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Darksithlord99, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

In the EU, a squib trader named Macemillian-winduarté rescues R5-D4 (the droid in ANH that blows its motivator) from the Sandcrawler before the Stormtroopers get to it.

Coincidence?

2. MilesTeg

MilesTeg Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    Getting fried & tossed out the window didn't killed him.

Using his head to break the fall in the streets far, far below did, however, cause quite a splatter.

3. jaw62901

jaw62901 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    I don't think he was dead either when he went out the window just a little extra crispy.

4. MaceWinducannotdie

MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    Called it four years ago.

5. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Let's see, Mace going out like a punk.
    NO!
    He is the only one who survives the initial onslaught of Sidious' mad light saber skills.
    Then he even manages to kick the old Sith Lord's lightsaber out the window backing him into the corner.
    Then, anakin/darth vader/the choosen one cuts of his hand and he gets fried by the most massive display of force lighting yet seen. Then he goes flying out in to the distance, still surrounded by lighting.

BEST DEATH EVER.

6. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    Haha, boba fett goes out similar to the guy who killed his dad

Boba didn't die thats what some people think but it is not the fact.

7. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Boba didn't die thats what some people think but it is not the fact.

Yes, Boba dies. Watch the movie again. He lives on in ridiculous EU books, but **** them.

8. jedi_panther_fan

jedi_panther_fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Geez. I've said this in the other 86 Mace Death threads. He does not die. He changes his name to Grando Calrissian and raises his illegitimate offspring Lando in a trailer park behind the Jedi Temple.

9. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Geez. I've said this in the other 86 Mace Death threads. He does not die. He changes his name to Grando Calrissian and raises his illegitimate offspring Lando in a trailer park behind the Jedi Temple.

LOL. Save this idea, if you write a book about it, people will buy it and believe he survived, just like with Boba Fett.

10. Tedakin

Tedakin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    You know damn well the EU will say he survived somehow and got a robotic arm and all that... Became a rogue Jedi, etc.

11. Jedi_Shoe_Shiner

Jedi_Shoe_Shiner Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    "It wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the 23 speeders that he hit on the way down and the sudden stop at the ground that killed him."

ROFL!!!

12. Gheshtal

Gheshtal Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    The way I saw it, Windu was no where near killing Sidious, I felt that Sidious was testing Anakin's loyalty, that was the splitting moment. As soon as Anakin made his descision (cut off Windu's hand) Sidious just smile, shot Windu out of the window, jumped to his feet and walked around like he was fine.

13. hardrockman71182

hardrockman71182 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Does anyone know if the queen and the old avisor dude make a cameo in episode III

14. JediNdaCity

JediNdaCity Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I believe Mace is going pop up in the EU as a rogue dark Jedi, with a cyber hand similar to Anakin's. I don't think we've heard the last of Mace. That is why it was never shown and Sam Jackson says he didn't go out like a punk. In essence, he didn't because we never see him die.

15. Jedi-Queen

Jedi-Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    I did see the Queen during the funeral scene on
    Naboo. Not sure about the advisor.

16. EwohEkim

EwohEkim Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    "It wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the 23 speeders that he hit on the way down and the sudden stop at the ground that killed him."

ROTFLEHTY!!!! That would make a great flash animation! I can see it now and hear the thuds, kind of like Homer Simpsons falling down that cliff. 'Ah, ooo eh you, oh, sonuva, ohh EE, Ah, UH!

Though I figured he landed in a pile of garbage down below, lost his mind, and became T. Fahs, Coruscant's Black Private D*** whose a Sex Machine to all the chicks!

17. Jedi-Queen

Jedi-Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    "crap. i hope people dont decide to bring him back in some comic book."

Hey, it's like in the soaps, when ya don't see an
    actual dead body anything is possible haha.
    Maybe he'll be inserted as a force ghost in a re-done
    OT sometime in the future :)

18. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    mace survived to walk the galaxy like kane. :cool:

19. hardrockman71182

hardrockman71182 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    I heard the queen is yet another new one.

20. Darth_Tassel

Darth_Tassel Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005

yeh...kit fisto and the other dudes look like they bite it within 5 seconds?

fully trained council member jedi masters

die within the first stroke. BOOM iced!

if that's not going out like a punk.

Mace is lucky at the ending he got.

I agree, but I have to say that this scene made me like Windu. In AOTC and TPM he didn't do much for me, but this scene was great.

Oh, and he's dead. Definitely.

21. Siths_Drink_Corona

Siths_Drink_Corona Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    i was so waiting for someone to be all like..

"hey mace, which lightsaber is yours?"
    and then mace cooly replies
    "the one that says badazz mother fu*ker on it"

maybe someone will find it on the ground outside from where he fell and then use it to open their beers kinda like i do with my lightsaber.

22. Leia's Starboard Hair Bun

Leia's Starboard Hair Bun Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 1999
    That would make a great flash animation! I can see it now and hear the thuds, kind of like Homer Simpsons falling down that cliff. 'Ah, ooo eh you, oh, sonuva, ohh EE, Ah, UH!

Haha. It would be pretty funny if, in order to head off the 150,000 would-be EU writers that'll contact Lucas about their brilliant idea that Mace Windu actually survives, gets Michael Jackson treatment, and becomes Jabba's Rancor keeper, he instead gave Mace Windu an incredibly graphic and long winded death. I'm talking following him all the way down as he's bouncing off windshields, then he hits the ground, gets run over a few dozen times, then a burning warship crashes on his body, and then the planet explodes.

23. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Boba Fett's only alive in the eu, because Lucas messed up by saying that the Sarlacc digests you slowly, over the course of a thousand years. So that's how come he's got a free pass. Palpatine was a clone and was killed off for good. Same with Darth Maul.

Mace Windu, on the other hand, hit the ground and was killed. Twenty stories straight down without a chance to stop himself. And Lucas will make a point to tell the eu creative teams to leave Mace dead.

24. Master_Spider

Master_Spider Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    As a huge Mace fan, I'm willing to admit he's dead as long as Boba's fans are willing to admit he is. Otherwise, he landed in a speeder and was taken away to have a nice tall glass of V8 juice and get a new arm...

25. NotaNewb

NotaNewb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2005
    I'm talking following him all the way down as he's bouncing off windshields, then he hits the ground, gets run over a few dozen times, then a burning warship crashes on his body, and then the planet explodes.

He was blown clear then used force breath control until he was rescued by a passing starship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.