main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So.. Maybe someone can explain how...

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by Jedi_Samantha, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    ....Joe didnt violate the TOS in anyway way shape or form, he used everything in the terms that were set out in a forum which states so long as the words he used were in PROPER terms they could be used, and congratulating someone for getting banned is not INAPPRIOPRIATE either.

Ban happy mods... ugh. (Ohh watch that get edited too. Then I can complain to Anu!)

2. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Actually I agree here...besides the posts were really funny ;) There was nothing in Joe's post that was specifically against TOS

3. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    or Julian's for that matter.

I guess I'll just have to complain to a higher up that some people are edit happy around here...

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    um, sam... the person who did the banning is the GSA (the higher up)

5. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Uhh who cares.

If anyone has a problem with ANY mod/manager/admin they are allowed to complain to anyone else in the chain.

6. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    That's the last time I discuss that openly. He violated the TOS repeatedly and got his ban.

When you take a look here and here. I hope you understand. Yes, there stand Jedi Council, but we share this rules. The FF doesn't stand over them.

Edit: Typo

7. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    So...I had a very lovely cup of tea today after talking a walk in the park :)

8. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Yes, my gf is making some lovely coffee for me right now.

9. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Yeah my boyfriend is building roads in Arizona for the border patrol right now. (Hes in the army)

chip chip cherrio and all that fun jazz.

10. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Hmm my parents came out to help me unpack and get some more furniture and crap that I needed and we've been at it since 9a...more of the same tomorrow until I leave at 1p roughly for the meeting and such. My parents will stay until they need to leave unpacking LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.