main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So my nephew got his first taste of Star Wars last night

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Luukeskywalker, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    My wife and I were babysitting our 4 year old nephew last night at our house. The wife was gojng through the DVR and he saw Star Wars The Clone Wars in there and he started saying over and over he wanted to watch star wars. Problem was that it was season 5 saved in there and even i am not caught up yet on the show. So my wife says that we have the movies on bluray.then he wanted to watch those. My sister in law did show up a few minutes later to pick him up but agreed to let him stay for 15 minutes to watch the first 15 minutes of the first movies to see if he liked it. So me being a 1-6 guy for first time viewers puts in TPM for him. Neeedless to say the kid was glued to the TV and loved it. We had to shut it off during the scene when they are in the bongo but we did see most of the action of them being chased by the fish creatures.

The funny thing is that when Jar Jar first showed up, he said "who is that animal"?

He has been promised that he can come back over soon to watch the whole thing and to eventually see the rest of the movies. Not sure how ROTS Iis going to work for him being only 4 or if his mom will even let him see that one now.

I will keep everyone up to date when as I show him more.

2. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    Your doing it right friend, that little boy is in for a wonderful treat. =D==D==D==D=

[face_flag]

3. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Jarren_Lee-Saber Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2008
    =D= =D= =D=A good relative you are. And good for starting at #1

obi-rob-kenobi4 likes this.
  4. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Nice topic :) Moving to Community where it belongs, however. :)

5. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    I got a 2yo and a 4yo. I'm starting them on IV and V. After awhile I'll add VI. Then I and then II. Then, when they've gotten a few years older I'll start them on TCW. And last will be III.

6. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Sounds cool.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Well, someone had to come and say they will show IV first [face_laugh]

8. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    My favorite suprises of the Saga have always been Yoda's ID and Vader's bombshell in TESB. That combined with the more mature themes and intense visuals of the PT are my reasons for starting the younglings with the OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.