main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC So my rubbish 2013 goes on...

Discussion in 'Community' started by G-FETT, Jun 23, 2013.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    You are a far more forgiving person than I am. At the same time it is emotionally satisfying that there are people who can overcome this sort of thing.

2. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Well, ultimately you have to let go of the anger (can you tell I'm a Star Wars fan? ;) ) and move on.

If it was just me and him I might make more of it, but the last thing my parents need is two warring son's and I think it's also important I'm able to stay close to my Nephew...

Even before my cancer scare I might have carried it on, but facing your own mortality as I did on many nights lying awake back in the winter, does put this kind of nonsense into perspective. Life is VERY short and precious - Too short for anger, hate and negativity.

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  3. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    It's very good that he apologized, and it's good of you to accept it, but he still shouldn't have blamed your nephew doing bad on a spelling test for it. Like you say, be wary. It sounds like your brother may need an intervention to deal with anger management issues if it happens again.

4. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    If it happens again I'm going to the Police. He is fully aware of that. ;)

I also told my GP about it on Frday, so there is an official record of what happened should criminal proceedings take place in the future.

5. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Well at lease he realizes what he did.

You should pity him, he's got some issues if he's going off like that at his age (and over nothing really).

Good luck and leave the booze out of the equation.

G-FETT likes this.