main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST So now that we've seen the movie... (Mystery Box debunked)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Mick RcCallum, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I haven't watched last couple Tv spots.
    So I have seen 3 quarters of the movie.

2. KnightOfRen

KnightOfRen Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I watch everything! :D

3. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    I'm in the process of creating a supercut of all the teasers, trailers and tc spots. Minus the two with sound only. So far I managed to cut out all the logos and slogand and title screens and delete any duplicate scenes related to the stormtrooper attack on Jakku. I would be done but windows movie makers keeps crashing. So far I am down to 6 and a half minutes. That's not that much considering the movie is 136 minutes long.
    Lots of things are still in the box.

-Jedi Joe- likes this.
  4. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Such a shame I can only like this post the once. Brilliant :)

5. Justrec

Justrec Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 13, 2014
    So what are these MSW spoilers people keep talking about? Obviously don't tell me exactly what it entails, but are they plot spoilers? Do they tell more than the footage we've seen, and are they confirmed to be real or just rumor?

6. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    Well someone beat me to the updated supercut creation, but the point remains that we can still squeez every unique shot into 5 minutes. We have seen less than 4% of the movie. That is extremely small.
    And a bit perplexing as we can piece together the attack on Jakku or Finn and Poe's escape from the Finalizer pretty well. Lots of scenes look pretty much complete yet we are missing 96% of the movie. JJ is playing us for fools.

It's basically a complete plot summary put together from leaked scene descriptions and none of the officially released clips contradict it so far.

Justrec likes this.
  7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    The Force Awakens in 5 MINUTES 2! New Footage! SPOILERS!

8. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    Yep, this is the one.

9. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Ahhh!!!! I should have seen it coming. I KNEW Jar Jar was the REAL Mandurin!!!!

-Jedi Joe- likes this.
  10. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @Binary_Sunset
    It has been/ is confirmed long ago that there is an opening crawl and it will have an Episode 7 in it. RebelForceRadio confirmed this as well as other news sites when the title was released.
    I don't know about a fox logo though! or a disney logo! I don't think so because there isn't with the Marvel films.

11. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    So now that the Force has Awakened....what do you think? I really liked this movie and do need some time to digest....you?

12. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    I'm not sure if this fits this thread, but I didn't find any other thread that fits better. It seems a stuntwoman of Force Awakens Olivia Jackson faced a terrible accident at the latest Resident Evil movie (she is the stuntwoman for Milla Jovovich). She had severe face injuries and will loose an arm. It was a motorbike stunt and a camera arm was defect: :(

http://www.promiflash.de/news/2015/...tml?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=fbpage

13. CakeThiefPro

CakeThiefPro Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 16, 2015

That's really sad to hear. I have no idea where a post like this would belong as it's such a rare occurrence. If she did stunts for Rey or any other specific character you could try their thread maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.