main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

so sorry...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by bobafett321, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett321

bobafett321 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2003
    im so sorry to see this club that i was one of the origninal members fall apart.... im sorry to see that no one posts anymore.....

Nick Winterfeld
    LCpl/USMC

2. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    lol... who said the club fell apart? we actually had a meeting tonight, we are just so close friendship wise that we don't post here often, we talk on the phone instead.

3. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Greetings Nick,
    No need to be sad for the old days. There is a thing about never being able to go home again which is true. Group dynamics change and unfortunately career shifts and other concerns will eventually change how folks communicate. After the 3rd SW movie conversations and interests have moved on to other sci-fi works. Myself I have been in the skies lately, Boston, Anchorage, Ames to name a few, it is mostly just the job. We tend to get together when we can and that can greatly depend, as you know, on what and where the job takes us. Keep safe, swing by when you can.

Alan...

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Hey Nick,

Glad to see you are surviving the Marines. Do you still like it? Are you glad you joined? Do you get to do anything fun?? When do you come home? Have been to Iraq yet?

Lots of questions, I know. Sorry, just glad to see that you are still around.

Erin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.