main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO So the Chiefs beat the Broncos....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ILuvDanteHall, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvDanteHall

ILuvDanteHall Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    it was a game to remember. it was the best match-up of the day. it was a great game.

too bad the chiefs couldn't generate any offense and only won due to their superb special teams play, along with some miscues by the broncos. priest holmes was held to under 100 yards rushing and didn't score. both defenses showed they could stop the opposing offenses in clutch time.

good game. but it won't happen again in denver...

2. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    Please see Chiefs disscusion thread.

3. CHIEFS__CHICK

CHIEFS__CHICK Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    Checked there, nothing being said about the undefeated Broncos/Chiefs game.

We lost a bet in Denver w/ JediDragon (he's from Kansas) & he gave us a list of what boards to post on with the names he gave us.

All I have to say is enjoy this win, because it won't happen again, oh & who do you think paid off the refs?

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    hey guys, I used to post over here about a year or so ago before you guys got active. I'm originally from Ks, now stationed in colorado in the air force. I made a bet with my fanforce Broncos fans about the Chiefs/Broncos game. They lost so they have to wear the socks I chose for them for 2 weeks and post in 15 other fanforce boards. I thought this board would give you guys the perfect chance to celebrate the Chiefs' win and rub it in their faces :D

5. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey I thought you were moving back here at some point?

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I get out of the AF in a little under 2 years, not sure if I'm moving back to Kansas yet or not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.