main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV So.....the good news is....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    YAY!!! THE BLOODRAYNE MOVIE IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!!! WHOOOO!!!!! MORE VAMPIRES!!!!

the bad news is.....

Rayne is being played my Kristanna Loken...better known at the T-X from Rise of the machines.....and Kagan is being played by ben Kingsley.....sometimes I wonder who does casting in hollywood....blind monkeys? i mean kristanna is hot for sure, but still.....and I just don't see Ghandi as the kind of the vampires....but that's just me....

I'll still see this movie, if only for the awesome vampireyness......

2. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    Oh, and not to mention that michelle rodriguez is aldo starring in this movie, and there aren't words to describe how sick of her I am......

3. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I was once excited about this movie having played the game and it being about vampires. Then I saw a teaser trailer for the movie and it all vanished. Ill probably still go see it. I mean it has vampire, redheads and a chick with swords....so, yeah, Ill be there. (sigh)

Was Michelle the lady that played Rain in Resident Evil or Im I thinking of something else? BTW if you didnt see ever movie ever made you'd get sick of people a lot slower. (sorry couldn't resist)

And I dont think Ben as a Vampire is neccesarily in and of itself a flawed idea but what Vampire would embrace Ben Kingsley? I mean really, would you embrace Ben Kingsley?

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    yes, michelle played rain in Resident Evil....and she drives me crazy.....

and i like movies.....

and no I would not embrace Ben Kingsley...not for all the vampire abilities in the world....

and yes, I will see this movie as sucky as it may end up being......

VAMPIRES! YAY!

5. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    Vampires R0x0rz! [face_batting]

And Axia...maybe Ben wouldn't embrace YOU. ;)

6. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Yes he would!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.