So the new Star Wars MMO..........................................IS GAY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by VadersLaMent, Jan 28, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Tony Perkins says so. And he is right because he thinks about gay sex more than anyone

?In a new Star Wars game, the biggest threat to the empire may be homosexual activists!? Perkins announced during his daily radio commentary. ?In a galaxy not so far far away, Star Wars gamers have already gone to the dark side. The new video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic, has added a special feature: gay relationships.?

[image=http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tonyperkins_frc2-615x345.jpg]

2. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Yeah, but gay is CANON.

[image=http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/528499836_iYbRa-L-2.jpg]
  3. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Pretty sure that's not a feature yet, and pretty sure people are upset about that.
  4. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    But Perkins is upset and therefore it'll be the downfall of America.

Now, I have yet to play an MMO. What kind of gay is there in them? Is WOW a big ol' gay romp? I seem to recall one can hump their opponents with the right commands.
  5. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    I have nothing more to say, so I'll just repost this comment from (Rovibo)

"In stead of obsessing with the homosexuals, this a-hole fake christian should find answers to questions about the Noah's Ark story to prove that it is not fiction.

Where did Noah and family get the trees for the ark? How did Noah and family make lumbers from the trees? How long did it take Noah and family to build the ark? How did Noah and family gather all the animals? How did Noah and family feed all the animals? How did Noah and family clean-up the doodoos of the animals?

And then there is the mystery of all the GODS and GODDESSES of the egyptians, greeks, romans and pagans vanishing after a group of people decided there should only be one God. GODS and GODDESSES were human inventions. Humans can eliminate, create and invent GODS and GODDESSES anytime. Heaven, hell, angels, demons, Lucifer, Satan and even Jesus Christ were HUMAN INVENTIONS. The virgin birth myth was popular in mythologies. ALL RELIGIONS ARE CULTS. "
  6. Lord Vivec Chosen One

star 7
  7. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    [image=http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/0/2/5/0/-/R2D2-C3PO_EP4-KEY-63_R_8x10.jpg]
  8. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Omg. I never noticed that R2 is...the perfect height.

9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I'm not surprised that the game isn't up to much.

As for whoever they guy complaining--I don't pay much attention to "celebrities"--he is invited to perform biological improbabilities on himself. Who knows--maybe he'll enjoy it.
    If people took all that energy worrying what happens in other people's bedrooms and focused it on their own, the world would be a lot more peaceful, and people would be much happier.
  10. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  11. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    Shouldn't we like, nbdswitjcc?
  12. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Well, right now we're discussing some angry guy. If people really start discussing Star Wars instead of posting PA gifs, then we know what to do.
  13. Everton Chosen One

star 10
  14. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Summary

The only thing missing is putting a blaster...er, gun...in everyone's hands.
  15. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 7
    gay mandalorians are canon
  16. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    No one tell that dude about the bisexuals in Bioware games.
  17. Aytee-Aytee Force Ghost

star 5
  18. Nagai Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Did he protest Dragon Age?
  19. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I recall complaints for MAss Effect and Dragon Age but not specifically from Perkins. Star Wars and Girl Scout cookies are hos most recent targets, which can be found HERE

I tried googling for the other games and Perkins but it's just page after page of Perkins and SW.

20. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    So, this guy doesn't mind that the game lets players actually go to the dark side and kill innocent people and abuse a woman in a shock collar and stuff? :p
  21. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    As long as there isn't any LGBT stuff going on, yes.
  22. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    [image=http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/sebulbax/fail/c3po.jpg]
  23. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    wait a minute... you're saying whores are attacking star wars and girl scout cookies? what has the world come to.
  24. Esperanza_Nueva Force Ghost

star 6
    I would personally like to thank this thread for reminding me how much I love this video.
  25. Vengance1003 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [image=http://i.imgur.com/bNpUa.jpg]
    Bioware is racist also!